Resolved "This Kingdom Decision is not relevant" Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: The bug doesn't allow fiefs to be voted on because whenever you click on the voting page, there is a prompt that says, "This Kingdom Decision is Not Relevant." However, the fief is never given to anyone and the popup comes up over and over, for a split second each time.
How to Reproduce: You must capture a town or castle. The popup goes away if you are moving on the map and you must be timing it quickly to actually click on the popup at all.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7800x CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM:
Motherboard: Asus Prime x299-Deluxe
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Got the same problem. Any captured town\castle can't be awarded, but vote pops up every day.

No mods, no cheats and the same staff.

Seems I detected the root cause of this isuue. It happens when I don't partisipate in vote first time (just do nothing). Then all towns\castels captured from the same fractiion become to "broken" and vote generates every day in cycle. In case of any fief captured from the different fraction votes work correctly.

I encountered this bug too. I sieged Revyl and won (as a battanian vassal). Then Saved and Exited the game, before the new owner vote popped. When I loaded the safe, the vote for Revyl was broken as described above. Other fiefs the other lords of battania captured after that, I could vote on properly.
I reloaded the safe, and the bug persists.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Question, I was plagued with this and the issue of the wife not getting pregnant.
The latter for me atleast turns out its something to do with the brother in the barter menu.

Thus I got her prior to rescue brother(instant I got married, I got him aswell etc).
She got pregnant before I could ride to pick him up.
3 kids also later.

The 2nd issue I've had is the same as the OP and others.

In this case I also didnt join a faction as a mercenary, but joined diretly as a vassal.
Never got this issue in this play.

Prior I would hold out on being a vassel, just being a merc for the faction. Once I was powerful enough to field a decent army that could go toe to toe vs other lords or small armies - I would join.

Then all the captured castles/Fiefs would come of in the vote.
I noticed that the AI never assigned fiefs while I was a merc at all.
Soon as I joined as a vassal the distribution started.
And then this issue with the pop-up comeing all the time, with no interaction options + the error message that you describe.

So did you guys join directly as vassals or as mercs, I thinking it have to be something with this.

As in the other plays I've done where I join directly as vassal the issue dont appear at all.

I had the bug only with one town, all other fief votes went as normal. In my campaign I started to be a mercenary from Sturgia, as they lost more and more territory, I teminated my mercenary contract and shortly after that, became a vassal of battania. In the following war with Sturgia, I conquered Revyl, and there the vote error occurred. (Only thing what was unusual from my side, was, that I saved and closed the game right after the siege battle, as to usually waiting for the vote to pop)
As reading about the bug also in some other threads, I guess the error is somewhat strange. Hopefully, the safegames we send are of help. I put my campaign on ice until this one is resolved, because I built my whole story, character and house rules around getting some Sturgian turf with only bandit troops/no regular recruiting allowed/no selling of smithed weapons. Would be a shame if I had to get through that tough earlygame again with those houserules :wink:
May patience be our shield :grin:

Bug happened to me, when I conquered Morenia Castle for the southern empire.

Conquered Phycaon just now, now the decision of Morenia Castle was solved, but Pycaon is bugged. I wonder what will happen when we conquer the next fief.

Bug happened to me, when I conquered Morenia Castle for the southern empire.

Conquered Phycaon just now, now the decision of Morenia Castle was solved, but Pycaon is bugged. I wonder what will happen when we conquer the next fief.

I had some "luck" in one of my saves where this bug vanished, but I'm not 100% sure what/how.
I know some other ppl have said that if they recapture one of their original factions settlements its fixed the issue.

I cant say for sure but I think on the overhead map that the time I got it cured, I was moveing "slow" as in speed 1 and not the 2nd.
Again I'm not 100% sure of what lead to it being fixed the one time it did.
I've made 4 campaigns.
This 4th I'm on now I've not had the issues of not getting kids nor the issue of this voteing screen.

The previous 3 campaigns was mared with either no kids or this voteing issue.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom