This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Okey, I was long beyond doing hate threads, but the game is literally unplayable, I dont know how can you even release a "stable" branch and it works so poorly, I had problems before but now is just a complete gargbage teleport simulator, jesus how does this even happen

It's a lot more playable than getting peppered to death by an all-archer team, try and play archers yourself, and realize that your team has far fewer archers than the enemy before closing the game and booting up Chivalry 2 instead.

15 minute queue time to Skirmish, crash before gamestart, go to TDM instead, stuttering like crazy, crashes before game end.

Whens chivalry comming out on steam again?

15 minute queue time to Skirmish, crash before gamestart, go to TDM instead, stuttering like crazy, crashes before game end.

Whens chivalry comming out on steam again?
Played for 15 minutes, I got enough meme material to start a youtube channel

It is quite, and I can't stress this enough, LITERALLY unplayable.
Stutters in a 40 men tdm match like what lmao(mind you no stutters at all before 1.7.2). How can the devs do this I really do not understand. Is the coding that much of a spagetti?

Okey, I was long beyond doing hate threads, but the game is literally unplayable, I dont know how can you even release a "stable" branch and it works so poorly, I had problems before but now is just a complete gargbage teleport simulator, jesus how does this even happen
Hmmm my performance hasn’t been too bad besides in the beginning of a match when everyone’s spawning in. My PC is solid but nothing crazy, although depending on your specs it could still be a hardware issue.

can you guys post a video of the stuttering you're experiencing?

I've been playing this weekend in TDM and Siege, NA servers.

everything is smooth
Are you like, playing the game on an alien supercomputer with partially organic components? Cuz I'm on a 3070 and can only almost get stable performance with 1080p medium + DLSS Performance

IDK about skirmish and TDM but this update killed captain, I know 50+ people that played that mod daily , I haven't seen them play for over 1 week, my steam chat groups for bannerlord captain are completely dead, no one is playing the game, I try to go to play some siege we get an unplayable stuttering every 5 secs...
Haven't played the game in over a week, not because I don't want to... but because of all this problems that have no fixes yet

can you guys post a video of the stuttering you're experiencing?

I've been playing this weekend in TDM and Siege, NA servers.

everything is smooth

I wanted to do some recording and help them fix the problem on their perf_test build this weekend but after latest hotfix at thursday(i think?) this build doesnt work for mp anymore. (cant login)
Why weekend and not before? Only at weekends I saw 80+ players on tdm serv. Stuttering issue is much more visible then.

Back
Top Bottom