This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing on lowest graphic settings. Lowest. The game looks horrible. And its STILL LAGGING. Please, Taleworlds, make this a priority!

@MArdA TaleWorlds please listen to what is written here.. Take a look at the game you offer to your customers, people are shouting at you here There are serious problems when will you hear ?

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Works way better now. Still need to test it how it behaves with over 60-80 players server population.

I can tell you if it works just by doing this test.. this evening the siege server will be crowded again..By playing in that crowd for half an hour, it will be possible to see what the situation is.

With 30 people on server I was still stuttering, it seems stutters were taking less time through. Like 20ms instead of 50-100ms?

yes, it doesn't have as many stuttering problems as before, but it's still very annoying.. I don't understand how they can't come up with a solution to this. Are you planning to leave it like this for a long time?
@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan

Could you please capture another telemetry file on the stutters that were not fixed by the latest hot fix?

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
  • Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Inappropriate behavior
salary us too let's start working god dam it! let's play a game in the evening, there you can record however you want. Is it normal for you to try to create solutions for people in this way?

This looks like this;
car engine broke down
i am a car mechanic, you are a customer
I say to you disassemble the engine in your own home, bring it, I'll fix it.
Comedy show

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Seemed mostly fixed for me aside from some freezes when fighting multiple people. Weren't any games with more than 30~ players last night though so I don't really know.

salary us too let's start working god dam it! let's play a game in the evening, there you can record however you want. Is it normal for you to try to create solutions for people in this way?

This looks like this;
car engine broke down
i am a car mechanic, you are a customer
I say to you disassemble the engine in your own home, bring it, I'll fix it.
Comedy show

@MArdA TaleWorlds
More like TaleWorlds is the car mechanic, you're the customer, and they tell you to bring your car into the shop so they can fix it. Instead, you insult them over the phone. Guess who's left with a broken car and no more access to the telephone?

is this how you solve problems here @Orion very easy to access the phone but it's so childish. the customer is always right! Someone needs to tell you the truth..

Why are so many people reacting? Do you realize that people here have run out of patience?

More like TaleWorlds is the car mechanic, you're the customer, and they tell you to bring your car into the shop so they can fix it. Instead, you insult them over the phone. Guess who's left with a broken car and no more access to the telephone?
Meh. That's pretending there is an issue with one car made by TaleWorlds, not with all of them. And that that issue would have to be fixed for each single car itself, not for all at once.

I haven't met anyone that doesn't have the stutters on larger scale servers, they have been going on for a month or so now - TaleWorlds still asking for telemetry data from users now feels... bad*. Insulting won't help anyone but I can certainly see why it's happening.

* that said, I still tried to - got blocked by their uploading site because it accepts at most 100 mb... oh well

What car mechanic needs more then a month to fix broken car? Only tw can be this incompetent..

Back
Top Bottom