THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER RELEASED AND I'M MAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game's the worst thing ever, I think that I should be refunded the £92 I paid for it and here's some insults towards the developers;

- "Poopy"
- "Farts"

The game was definitely alread released and is not still in production, which is why they called it early ACCESS, if you have ACCESS to it that means it's released (I have access to a bus, and the bus has been released), and as aforementioned I am MAD, and I think I should definitely get the £71 I paid for this game delivered straight back to my bank account, NOW.

I have some unattainable suggestions which I'd like to deliver although I know nothing about game development;

- I'd like the game now to be entirely 3D hands-free.
- Change the operating system to Android.
- All horses should have 2 extra legs.
- All of the weapons and armour designs are the wrong way around and should be based on southern-Indonesian designs circa 1284AD-1332AD.

why so serious?
It's the guy who was complaining the forums was toxic, look how it has turned, he has joined into the toxicity. Can't wait for him to try and explain how the original post isn't toxic.

Corsair still trying to say the multiplayer is great with 11 players at peaktime. pepelaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom