This is how arbelists should be looks like..

Users who are viewing this thread

Why they are wearing bandit clothes while they have already got their own gambeson in the item database? What do you think?

Last edited:
I think beta thats what. There are multiple units currently in the beta using equipment not of their faction, so this should be fixed by EA.
No it is not about beta, TaleWorlds already made up their mind with those armor they will use in singleplayer too. I hope they will change the arbelist armors because it is very frustrating that they made arbelist wear those bandit ragged clothes.

No it is not about beta, TaleWorlds already made up their mind with those armor they will use in singleplayer too. I hope they will change the arbelist armors because it is very frustrating that they made arbelist wear those bandit ragged clothes.
What? How do you know these armours are the final product, do you have inside info hmmm? In the last month alone, they have changed armours for various factions more than once, and as you said, that arbalest has a gambeson named after its faction(or unit idrc).

There are troop trees in SP as opposed to the classes in MP so it will be changed by EA so you shouldn't worry.

Regular arbelists have armor value of 3. The armor you presented (although i agree is better looking) looks like it has 20+ armor. Since the armor values are not going to change, not anytime soon nor by much, this armor represents both the class and their armor properly.

MP classes should be used in SP as well, not much armors to work with as is, why waste it by making separate classes completely.

Last edited:
Regular arbelists have armor value of 3. The armor you presented (although i agree is better looking) looks like it has 20+ armor. Since the armor values are not going to change, not anytime soon nor by much, this armor represents both the class and their armor properly.

MP classes should be used in SP as well, not much armors to work with as is, why waste it by making separate classes completely.
Can't possible +20 while sharshooter with chainmail has 24. Maybe +14 but i agree with you in this case.

I don't think they have, Alieser says they're working on new sets right now.
Hey guys, glad you liked the new looks.
This armor overhaul was done by using the already existing armors in-game, made for singleplayer campaign.
We're currently working on completely new sets of armors, mostly for Battania, Sturgia and Aserai, and some for Empire. After those are done, we will undergo another update regarding the class loadouts for those factions.

Back
Top Bottom