This Is Bannerlord - Cinematic Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!

This is my first Bannerlord cinematic. Hope you guys enjoy!

Please leave a comment and a like, that would help me a lot!

Cheers

Kaisa

Damn, this trailer really makes you appreciate the graphics of Bannerlord, sure, it doesn't look like some other extremely high-budget games but it has its own beauty and scenery that just make me take my hat off.
How long did this cinematic trailer take you to make?
Excellent Job!

Damn, this trailer really makes you appreciate the graphics of Bannerlord, sure, it doesn't look like some other extremely high-budget games but it has its own beauty and scenery that just make me take my hat off.
How long did this cinematic trailer take you to make?
Excellent Job!
Thank you very much man! Indeed, this game looks absolutely fantastic....and its still in early access, cant imagine whats possible when the modding tools are released:smile: Would love to do a Warhammer or Lord of the Rings Machinima, would be great:smile:

The Cinematic took me bout a week. Three to four days to record and three days for editing/sound. These kind of trailers arent very time consuming unlike to some other epic battles I did in the past.

So thanks again and have a nice weekend!

Cheers!

giphy.webp

Well done, very good editing effort. I love the ending scene, very cinematrographic.
Certainly much better than the official trailer :iamamoron:
I'm bad:

Fan madeOfficial

Amazing vid so big cudos for that :smile: Love that transition with the voice from the game saying kill em all!!!! Good stuff, good stuff!!

Last edited:
Fan madeOfficial

One thing here sure is intchresting; the way TaleWorlds portrayed Bannerlord even just before Early Access - soldiers with natural cloth color uniforms, a color just here and there like this
Bgd0tk4.png
but then after the singleplayer finally hit EA we got this
HqN0TIr.png

I really wish the vanilla game was more like what they shown in the actual trailer, and especially like this fan-made trailer as well, adding better banners to it, because at the moment, fights feel like i`m making a kinetic sand castle.

:smile: Thanks to all of you for your kind words....really it means a lot to me. If you would like to see more epic stuff like this video, check out my channel, you will find there hours of epic battle machinimas:wink:
Cheers and thanks again!

One thing here sure is intchresting; the way TaleWorlds portrayed Bannerlord even just before Early Access - soldiers with natural cloth color uniforms, a color just here and there like this
Bgd0tk4.png
but then after the singleplayer finally hit EA we got this
HqN0TIr.png

I really wish the vanilla game was more like what they shown in the actual trailer, and especially like this fan-made trailer as well, adding better banners to it, because at the moment, fights feel like i`m making a kinetic sand castle.
Yea I know what you mean mate, I also prefer the more realistic look:wink: I would recommend you to download some mods, there are plenty of reshades and other stuff like faction colour changer etc. If you need the mod list Ive used for this cinematic, I can post it here:wink:

I would recommend you to download some mods
I was so thrown off by their color "solutions" that i actually made my own mod long ago (probably obsolete by now, and waiting for a stable version to update it)

But you can post the mod list used for anyone else here wondering

I was so thrown off by their color "solutions" that i actually made my own mod long ago (probably obsolete by now, and waiting for a stable version to update it)

But you can post the mod list used for anyone else here wondering
Ah ok thats your mod:smile: I remember, I tried to use it but there were some compatibility issues with other mods. It looks fantastic, great work man!

Here are the mods Ive used for this cinematic:

Armor does something all in one
Banner faction color enabler
Xorberaxs cut through everyone
Bannerpeasants
Bannereditor ultimate
Collisionfix
RTS battle camera
Expanded custom battle

So thanks a lot to all the modders, especially RTS battle camera, without this mod it wouldnt be possible to make cinematics:smile:

Hello everyone!

This is my first Bannerlord cinematic. Hope you guys enjoy!

Please leave a comment and a like, that would help me a lot!

Cheers

Kaisa
Great cinematic trailer indeed, I loved it! Shared it around the office as well and everyone enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one :wink:

Back
Top Bottom