This is a great start, but I feel that there are some things that should be quickly added to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

AsaBurns

Recruit
I know that for this community, this may not mean much, but I have played a combined 1470 hours combined from all M&B games just in single player. I have played as a vassle, a king, a raiding menace, and a mercenary.

Here are the things that this game should have:

1. More control over how a sword aims from horseback
At the moment, if you want to swing your sword at an enemy that is in the ground from horseback, you almost need to be looking straight down. This would be fine if you were only stationary, but at high speeds, this gets very awkward.

2. A refuge or fort system
Much like viking conquest, being able to pay for a place to leave your troops seems like a good idea. This would also allow you to have access to a smithy without needing to get to a town.

3. Boats (Low priority if I'm honest)
Having the ability to quickly move lots of troops from one coastal town to another would add more variety in strategy.

4. Armor, Horse harness, Bow, and Shield Smithing
The smithing skill shouldn't just apply to melee fighters, and it seems unbalanced that one handers and pole-arm users can't make their own shields.

5. More crossbows
There just doesn't seem to be many kinds of crossbows. I would like to see more.

6. The ability to train skills without needing to use them
Whether through a formal education or an apprenticeship, I should be able to learn leadership without commanding 300+ armies first.

Back
Top Bottom