Resolved This hero is busy - Cannot create new clan parties if family member is not in my party

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.278033
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Summary: Cannot create new clan parties if the family member is not in my party. The character appears grayed out with the following message: this hero is bussy.
How to Reproduce: Try to create a new party when the family member is not in the player's party. it is probably due to the character working as an ambassador, but it is pretty tiresome to have to find companions every time after they get defeated to create a new party.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/XXpbmZT

Last edited:
Not really, in this case the times I've had it, is cause the character hadnt "properly respawned in the city it said where he was".
He had been defeated in combat, escaped captivity.

I gave it about 3 ingame days, as typical, boom no problem.

So try and see if its that perhaps?
Just make a save, wait 3 days or so, then try, if it still happends then I'd think something is bugged for sure.

On the latter part about haveing to find the companions etc I agree that is really annoying to say the least.

Atleast when you control a town or castle, they should spawn there, and not across the map.

Read I'm fighting Western Empire at Ortysia the one near Asarai lands.
My companion spawns at Sibir(I'm Sturgia), however I own both Marunath and Seonon(formerly Battanian)..

Travelling to either of my towns would take me 2-3 days?
Traveling to sibir would take 7 days 1 way? then 7 back.. so by that time, the whole progress we've made in conquering Western Empire would be lost most likely..

Should be able to "send troops" and form parties of them regardless, while it could "take" time for them to arrive in the clansmembers party would be fine, but the "micromanageing" where you have to be present all the time isnt ideal.
(Same for manageing fiefs aswell, pretty sure there was some kind of messages being sent back in time even(similar to Calradia's era)

Like if you form a party directly it would be instant, but if you ship'em troops it would be a "setup" time for them of 3 days to reach the destination etc.

Not really, in this case the times I've had it, is cause the character hadnt "properly respawned in the city it said where he was".
He had been defeated in combat, escaped captivity.

I gave it about 3 ingame days, as typical, boom no problem.

So try and see if its that perhaps?
Just make a save, wait 3 days or so, then try, if it still happends then I'd think something is bugged for sure.

On the latter part about haveing to find the companions etc I agree that is really annoying to say the least.

Atleast when you control a town or castle, they should spawn there, and not across the map.

Read I'm fighting Western Empire at Ortysia the one near Asarai lands.
My companion spawns at Sibir(I'm Sturgia), however I own both Marunath and Seonon(formerly Battanian)..

Travelling to either of my towns would take me 2-3 days?
Traveling to sibir would take 7 days 1 way? then 7 back.. so by that time, the whole progress we've made in conquering Western Empire would be lost most likely..

Should be able to "send troops" and form parties of them regardless, while it could "take" time for them to arrive in the clansmembers party would be fine, but the "micromanageing" where you have to be present all the time isnt ideal.
(Same for manageing fiefs aswell, pretty sure there was some kind of messages being sent back in time even(similar to Calradia's era)

Like if you form a party directly it would be instant, but if you ship'em troops it would be a "setup" time for them of 3 days to reach the destination etc.

It happens every time for me, even if the family member has not been defeated and is just waiting in a town.

In the main post I mentioned companions, but it is actually happening with family members. I have edited the original post to just mention family members now.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It happens every time for me, even if the family member has not been defeated and is just waiting in a town.

In the main post I mentioned companions, but it is actually happening with family members. I have edited the original post to just mention family members now.
Well that sux :sad:

Hope they figure it out.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have just uploaded the save game:

File name: wrwe.sav
Description: This hero is busy - Cannot create new clan parties if family member is not in my party

To reproduce the issue: Just try to create a new clan party and check how all family members are busy, except my wife who is in my party. This probably happens because family members waiting in towns are automatically assigned as ambassadors and then appear busy for that (this bug is not new in 1.6.1, and I have been noticing it since some patches ago). Thank you very much!

Happens every time for me. I can forget the character was released/escaped and 10 days later he's still busy. Its annoying, because I'm always in an area of active war and frequently the character is in a peaceful area. I would much rather have him start a party in a non-war zone where he can build up safely, but I can never do that. This applies to both companions & family members and its consistent (every time). 1.6.0

Back
Top Bottom