Resolved This has gone on too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Ncallstar08

Recruit
Please can someone help clarify why my companions parties lose morale. I have plenty of food myself and their morale goes down to 0 until all troops desert then companion gets taken by looters. No one seems to have this issue which makes me think I’m missing a mechanic. Can someone please help me solve this I can’t play the game like this. Thanks.

Companions never have leadership. Its Steward. And it shouldnt drop to 0, cause there is a minimum party size.

@Ncallstar08 you might want to change the title to describe the issue that you are having, it makes it easier for devs to get notified and track bugs. It's also a little difficult to understand what might be going on unless you share more details (what patch is this in? is it a brand new save or was it created in an older patch? any mods?)

@Ncallstar08 you might want to change the title to describe the issue that you are having, it makes it easier for devs to get notified and track bugs. It's also a little difficult to understand what might be going on unless you share more details (what patch is this in? is it a brand new save or was it created in an older patch? any mods?)

Ok will do if I post another one but this is like the third one I posted.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below? It also would help a lot if you can share your save files.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom