This Game is Unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread

Beeflip

Recruit
Hey All,

This isn't some cry post about the skirmish mode, balance issues, mod tools, private servers, battle mode, south american servers, block delay, kick javs, arrow drop, perk selections, cav rearing, couch lances, infantry speeds, etc. The game is fundamentally broken and unplayable.

Has there been any awknowledgement by the devs about this issue? Will it be fixed in the next patch? Do you want me to take more videos for diagnosis issues?

I just want to play the game.

people are invisible i have to look at dirt patch in the ground to be even aware they exist or sound (footsteps yes really) the only solution is temporary witch is to press escape-options-accept it makes everything render proprely or something it just works dont ask me how cuz i dont know

usually happens when poeple respawn most of the time oh yeah u can spawn invisible on ur own screen as well

oh i checked my cache and reinstalled so what do you want from me :smile:
KA5GaEv_d.webp

One of RCCs infantry has been having black boxes encompass his entire screen on Xauna. None of the community fixes are working. If these issues come up in the playoffs (highly likely tbh) they will completely alter the corse of the tournament. The admins have no legislation in place for if an entire team is suffering from these issues because frankly it isn’t something players should have to deal with after 7 years of development and an additional year of Aplha/Beta/Early Access.

It’s depressing. I want to join the mob and put the game down for the foreseeable future.

One of RCCs infantry has been having black boxes encompass his entire screen on Xauna. None of the community fixes are working. If these issues come up in the playoffs (highly likely tbh) they will completely alter the corse of the tournament. The admins have no legislation in place for if an entire team is suffering from these issues because frankly it isn’t something players should have to deal with after 7 years of development and an additional year of Aplha/Beta/Early Access.
Yeah I've been having floor rendering issues, clear ranged hits missing, and lag on hit lately. Is it a server side issue? Or maybe a memory leak?

My problems are mostly with the sound rather than the image. Sometimes I have the wrong sounds playing and most of the time the sounds are not coming at the good time.

Yeah I've been having floor rendering issues, clear ranged hits missing, and lag on hit lately. Is it a server side issue? Or maybe a memory leak?
This is not happening to everyone. It's either got something to do with your settings or your hardware having some incompatibility with whatever they changed in the recent patch. I don't have this issue or the invisibility thing at all.

These issues have been much more prevalent recently. Want to bet that the mythical code refracting is what’s causing them? It would certainly explain why the devs had to delay the patch almost a month. If the issues it caused were of this magnitude it would more than explain why it took so long to backtrack and fix most of them.

It’s possible that the code refractor and whoever is behind it has cost every employee at Taleworlds dearly. I hope that there is some accountability in the office. We are looking at upwards of 3 months of dev time lost while they scramble to fix what was broken.

It's either got something to do with your settings or your hardware having some incompatibility with whatever they changed in the recent patch.
I went on vacation for a week and when I came back it was happening every game. This has been happening to Yoshie since launch and we have different hardware. Good ideas though.

I thought the one with a problem was me with 200 ping, now I'm glad to know even pro players are smamming their desks, everytime i join skimrish K end up saying "**** this game"

These issues have been much more prevalent recently. Want to bet that the mythical code refracting is what’s causing them? It would certainly explain why the devs had to delay the patch almost a month. If the issues it caused were of this magnitude it would more than explain why it took so long to backtrack and fix most of them.

It’s possible that the code refractor and whoever is behind it has cost every employee at Taleworlds dearly. I hope that there is some accountability in the office. We are looking at upwards of 3 months of dev time lost while they scramble to fix what was broken.
AFAIK, 1.4.2 does not actually have the code refactor, 1.4.3 is the first patch with refactored code.

mamma I made it

He's talking about whalefish as you can see he titled his video desk slamming 101, Sorry Beef

One of RCCs infantry has been having black boxes encompass his entire screen on Xauna.

wOaH 1/2 of the only Inf mains on RCC CANOT PLAY THE CLOSED MAP?!?!? Insane guess Ill just SOLO INF as SPEAR INFANTRY on the CLOSED MAP cAnT wait for the SERVERS to give us Xauna LITERALLY 12 TIMES IN A ROw over the course of a month iN sCrimS iNclUdinG aN OfFicIAL!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom