This game is so incredibly punishing

Users who are viewing this thread

Zilter

Recruit
I just died again. Ghad, I hate when that happens.

Time to start grinding caravans for money to buy back my gun, my sword, my horse, my armor and my helmet.
And I have to buy new troops. And train them.
And I have to find all my followers again.
Luckily, I'm only at war with 60% of the towns in the game!

Well, looks like I'm not playing this game for a while.

If you can't stand it, just use 1 cheat, so you won't stop playing, when your near death press Ctrl+H, because you can get your health back only in single and you won't be as mad anymore :wink:

That won't help, I would still have to kill hundreds of soldiers by my self. Plus, it's cheating.

The start the game anew
and try to not be at war with 60% of the cities so soon...
at least not until you are better prepared :wink:

I'm just frustrated.

Believe me, I try not to be at war with more than one at the time, but not every npc seems to agree with me. >.<
And I can't really restart the game. I've gotten so much done, and I still have more than twenty levels under my belt.

Why don't you talk to a lord in one of there castles? You can offer them a peace offering and say if its -3 relation with the faction, its 750 Thaler to be at peace

Assassin123 said:
Why don't you talk to a lord in one of there castles? You can offer them a peace offering and say if its -3 relation with the faction, its 750 Thaler to be at peace

This. And if you are with negative relationship with lords and they dont let you in their town try to speak for some women in that faction. They can give gifts for the lords you have negative relationship and that way they will let you in their towns. changing lords relationship costs more than changing faction relationship. For lord relationship it is 1k for 1 relationship.

Yes this game is that punishing. In the past I used to accept any defeat I had without reloading, losing expensive items, losing your companions, etc.

Now I reload when things don't go my way.

original said:
Yes this game is that punishing. In the past I used to accept any defeat I had without reloading, losing expensive items, losing your companions, etc.

Now I reload when things don't go my way.

I more or less agree...
while I sometimes just accept my defeat,
more often than not after a defeat I just reload and do thing differently

Back
Top Bottom