Resolved This game broke my computer and hard drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Nahrly Gang

Recruit
I will send the DxDiag to a mod if they want it.

I bought this game 8 days ago. It worked fine with now crashes for about 2 hours ( hour long play sessions each). The third day, I kept getting the crash after the initial launch, so of course I turned to the internet to no avail. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and that seemed to have fixed the issue. I could launch it from Bannerlord.exe file in the steamapp folder. I guess I played the game for too long yesterday and starting having some weird glitches such as the music from the over world playing while I was in a battle. I closed the game down through the task manager because it crashed, and could not open it. I then noticed my external hard drive has started making a sound on the same interval and the same sound ( think of dial-up internet and the noise that made). I try to re open the game, and all of the sudden my file explorer has started crashing. I tried restarting my computer, and it was stuck on the restarting screen, so I had to force shut it off. This happened 2 or 3 more times. I am not a very computer savvy person. The game will not longer start. I think my hard drive is fried.

This all happened on single player.

If this has happened to any one else, and have any idea what happened, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Also, please upload the below files at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*DxDiag
*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" at: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the "engine_config.txt" file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom