Things in Warband you hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

When you go on a mission to pay the ransom to rescue the kidnapped girl which is 1200 denars and you think "hey i'll take them for me and kill the bandits."

You get to the bandits but you accidentally pay the ransom then you attack them and defeat them you get 68 denars... :meh: :meh:

Chasing down all the Khergit &^%*ards while they pelt my quality troops... that and besieging Almerrah Castle... ITS A TRAP!!!
O-osz.jpg

Aberfirth said:
... that and besieging Almerrah Castle... ITS A TRAP!!!
O-osz.jpg

I recently took Almerra castle for the first time, and it was a pretty cool scene. We entered through the front door all lit up on fire. I hope there are more places like that. :smile:

I hate small, single file ladders. :facepalm: :lol:

Capturing multiple prisoners and being unable to find a Ransom Broker after going to 5 or more towns. Not an exaggeration... Also, traveling all over feck's creation to find one. :facepalm:

Betting 100 denar in each tournament round and losing in the last round. Also, winning 5 rounds in a tournament then randomly given the archers class for the 6th round.

Bandit traps, nearly every town or village i enter. They even manage to sneak into town mid siege. Fend off waves of enemy siegers, automatically enter the town, bandit trap. Seriously.
The amount of bandits I have killed through traps alone, they could have taken over all of calradia. Not even any threat either, just a nusience.

Attar said:
The Nervous man is really OP, seriously it killed me with one hit. :grin:
Dude, you always have a chance, after the dialogue ends, to head shot him with an arrow or javelin, whatever you're carrying.  What I hate is how your party seeks out the nearest patch of woods so they slow down when you want them to travel as quickly as possible.

Lord Brutus said:
Dude, you always have a chance, after the dialogue ends, to head shot him with an arrow or javelin, whatever you're carrying.  What I hate is how your party seeks out the nearest patch of woods so they slow down when you want them to travel as quickly as possible.

He can go down like the others but man sometimes he can perform good chambers ( that's a thing i suck in it) so you need to be careful a little bit when you go melee against him, and trust me the worst thing is when your troops follows the fleeing enemy in battle instead of fighting their arriving reinforcements...

AfLIcTeD said:
Bandit traps, nearly every town or village i enter. They even manage to sneak into town mid siege. Fend off waves of enemy siegers, automatically enter the town, bandit trap. Seriously.
The amount of bandits I have killed through traps alone, they could have taken over all of calradia. Not even any threat either, just a nusience.
This event is only triggered when you enter a place outside "open hours"  :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom