There should be some sort of outsider culture

Users who are viewing this thread

HugoTheFrenchMan

Grandmaster Knight
So in warband you technically come from a land far away from calradia and in bannerlord the begging quest suggests that you the character are a massive liar i think in the sandbox release you should be able to choose some sort of outsider culture to where you can costumize you're own bonuses and mabye factions instead of having one bonus have 2 of course after snowballing is fixed and last question out of topic though will you be able to chhose how you play in sanbox or story like in VC to where lets say you want to start as a noble will you ever be able to do that

All they need to do is copy Warband. The player would essentially be an outsider whose culture is unknown which would give us the ability to roleplay for ourselves.

I think it would be the fastest and easiest route for them to take.

All they need to do is copy Warband. The player would essentially be an outsider whose culture is unknown which would give us the ability to roleplay for ourselves.

Yeah probably but if they did do it they will probably remake it so it makes more sense and is a lot more customizable as you are still able to roleplay currently but it would be a nice addition

Valid point.
There were quite a few files that failed to transfer from the steamapps/common/warband in terms of development.

Back
Top Bottom