There should be another way to level up your vassals other than to have them in your party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabenra

Recruit
Right now I have two vassals running around with 5 skill points, a focus points and some skills I can choose but to be able to do that I need them to die, then I need to find them and add them to my party, just to be able to give them the stats they earn. And also they dont seem to improve their gear, either from battles or from visiting towns after battles.
In warband you were just able to talk to them and change anything from stats to gear, but now you are much more limited about helping them.

Right now I have two vassals running around with 5 skill points, a focus points and some skills I can choose but to be able to do that I need them to die, then I need to find them and add them to my party, just to be able to give them the stats they earn. And also they dont seem to improve their gear, either from battles or from visiting towns after battles.
In warband you were just able to talk to them and change anything from stats to gear, but now you are much more limited about helping them.
You mean companions?

He means choosing the perks and skill point distribution, it’s something you can’t do unless they are in your party. So you can’t level caravan leaders until they die

yeah i realized and hense deleted it,... thnx anyways :smile:

You mean companions?
Could be companions also, but for me i've made my to little sisters or whatever into vassals, seperate armies that can help me in battle, and then they level up, but i cant change anything with them unless they lose in battle and i can put them in my party

And they come with zero skills. As usual "not yet implemented". I will just put back the older version and complete the game with mods.
Yeah they should get some starter skills as the player does, seeing as they do grow up before you use them

@Rabenra @Bigamo have y'all actually waited for them to get to 18? They gain full skill sets once they mature, have been since at least 1.4.2
xDdN5.jpg

Yes, please! At least if they are in the same army as us let us change them! Or if we talk to their party on the map. In the current format the only time you can really apply their points is if they lose, get captured, escape to some city, and you hike yourself all the way over to grab them. Then, hopefully you remember to do this before you send them off again.

Eh, good question, I just saw that they had armour and wanted an army, that is awkward, but still just a part of the problem, but ty for info
When they reach 18 it's said they get full education, althought it's still be worked on...
Idk about the whole place perk points while they're away from your party, but you can choose auto ou manually, so...no idea how this will be implemented yet, for now, put them in your party and allocate points, no big deal for the moment... it's just can't be like this forever

Could be companions also, but for me i've made my to little sisters or whatever into vassals, seperate armies that can help me in battle, and then they level up, but i cant change anything with them unless they lose in battle and i can put them in my party
We should be able to assign their skill points/focus remotely, but they don't have to lose a battle (if you're not in a kingdom and don't have castle or town, it can be more awkward).

If you're in a kingdom and own a settlement, create an army and call them to it, at your owned city/castle (or wait for them to stop off at your settlement to recruit/ransom/trade). Talk to them, inspect troops, take all their troops, put those in the garrison if you don't have room, disband party, go to keep and invite them back to your party (you may need to leave/enter city for them to show). Assign skills/focus, get troops back out of the garrison, create party...

Yes, it's a pain.

Back
Top Bottom