There is no rainy weather

Users who are viewing this thread

On December 13, 2019, [b0.4.0], There is a map of rain in the Multiplayer.

But in Singleplayer. There is no weather - rain in the scene.

Rain is already in the Multiplayer map, it has been made, we hope to add rain in Singleplayer.

On December 13, 2019, [b0.4.0], There is a map of rain in the Multiplayer.

But in Singleplayer. There is no weather - rain in the scene.

Rain is already in the Multiplayer map, it has been made, we hope to add rain in Singleplayer.
Yeah there was few posts and we got an answer that our suggestion will be delivered to the table. (dunno if this happened though , since the post was created and answered like 5+ months ago)

As we are in 2022 , i really hope we will get some advanced things regarding this matter.

(And i really hope the devs will see the potential in adding systems like this , since the weather is a very important thing to echance the atmosphere and user experience in different moments in the game (aka siege under the rain/winter/sand storm with less vision and more impact on the ai movement speed and abiltiy to coordinate it's army in the battle and so on)

Here are few examples of the weather i wish we could have , as this are just made by few guys, i belive a proper game studio could achieve way better things

Rain/Thunder and Mud

Snow and Winter storms.

Sand and Wind.

Wind and Grass (spring, summer, fall)

All season second example

The idea of weather can go even further enchancing the battle by having its affect on landscape and troops and how the troops look in the battle (Example in the snow soldiers would have snow on the different parts of the armor and weapons , in the rain would be nice to see some rain effects on the same armor/weapon parts and so on , we could even have some effects on the ui to submerge even more in to the moment)
(going futher more we could even have some perks asociated with that matter)

Further more i would also suggest to add a variation of each type of the weather on the minimap as a graphical effect aswell.
Sadly , i don't belive we will get even a portion of things close to this :sad:

Yeah there was few posts and we got an answer that our suggestion will be delivered to the table. (dunno if this happened though , since the post was created and answered like 5+ months ago)
The table:
old-trashcan-clipping-path-picture-id171584082

As we are in 2022 , i really hope we will get some advanced things regarding this matter.

(And i really hope the devs will see the potential in adding systems like this , since the weather is a very important thing to echance the atmosphere and user experience in different moments in the game (aka siege under the rain/winter/sand storm with less vision and more impact on the ai movement speed and abiltiy to coordinate it's army in the battle and so on)

Here are few examples of the weather i wish we could have , as this are just made by few guys, i belive a proper game studio could achieve way better things

Rain/Thunder and Mud

Snow and Winter storms.

Sand and Wind.

The idea of weather can go even further enchancing the battle by having its affect on landscape and troops and how the troops look in the battle (Example in the snow soldiers would have snow on the different parts of the armor and weapons , in the rain would be nice to see some rain effects on the same armor/weapon parts and so on , we could even have some effects on the ui to submerge even more in to the moment)

Further more i would also suggest to add a variation of each type of the weather on the minimap as a graphical effect aswell.

Unreal weather systems are good if they are possible to use, usually get them free from Epic marketplace.

Rain/Thunder and Mud

Snow and Winter storms.

Sand and Wind.

Thank you!
I've been following these.
In addition to rain, there is also the destruction of the country, the clan joins the player, and so on.
WarBand have these all.

Destruction might be a big ask from Taleworlds, they are lucky to improve A.I, i don't think they will add weather events to battle scenarios but they could do for towns and village scenes.

Would be nice to have an option setting to set weather events on things like moving trees & grass which require animation and require properly sequenced environments, something that doesn't really go with masses of troops.
I like having a good environment but not at the expense of gameplay or scene map sizes & troop counts on field as i would rather have larger battles with animated troops with good A.I then fantastic realistic environments that cost a bomb in polys and reduce frames on older machines... which lets face it most of you have potato's for machines and expect high graphics to run on them.

Back
Top Bottom