Resolved there are no babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I realized that I spent 2 years in the game and I didn't see any babies being born so much of my character who is already 5 months married as that of the other npcs in the game I also saw that there is no one dying

Same. Been married for over a year, spent weeks in towns, kept her in my party for a year and nothing.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I finally had kids after a couple of years. I had my spouse create a party, and then added them to my army. During a defensive siege, I got the message that they were pregnant. I guess the feeling of impending doom and siege preparations put her in the mood.

Also, she is "close fisted" (-1 generosity) does that mean she is also not generous with the sex? Not sure how this game works.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom