The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

Just like sigi
fb42f1cc0ab60fdd654b9df909d0ab7e.png

Purzel killed it again and did another awesome video, have a look at it and enjoy it guys !

You can also directly watch the whole events via Twitch !

Saturday :

Sunday :

Was fun to play (though I only played the 1h tournament).

For what it's worth, I'm sharing my perspective (as I won it!); I included a mouse-and-keyboard visualizer, so you can see what buttons I press when.

Oliveran said:
Was fun to play (though I only played the 1h tournament).

For what it's worth, I'm sharing my perspective (as I won it!); I included a mouse-and-keyboard visualizer, so you can see what buttons I press when.

I prefere Oliveran school project..

TerrorBite said:
D7C499CABBA8C56FA1EAE976ABC0376E52139067
just another day on the ludus
36E3838FD3E0CBE876D4BBAC2DD4A20B15FC8BE9

94C67E31FF1721E0C417764B378AB05CBD19E36C
Maxi's lovely gf

We find some really curious creatures on this forum but you sir are just above all else

Stalking_People said:
There was a player named Hubbel - is he still active he was top 10 eu, he was oliveran's friend iirc, also what about tobi he was a beast too

Long and long time ago friend...tobi is still a beast thou

Hello active bladers. I understand the ludus admin pass was shared with unsavoury individuals and millions of innocents were banned. The pass is now changed and I think I've unbanned all affected

if you want to report anything to me the best way is a PM here, @romanthousand on twitter, or messaging Bloody Death who can do your ban appeals too ?

I've set up a patreon for people to donate towards the server costs. I'm going to continue to pay for the server regardless, it's not going anywhere if I don't get any donations, but if you can spare a couple of quid a month and you like playing on the server then it's much appreciated. The costs also cover AE_Warband which is on the same server, so consider donating if you use that for 2v2s or whatever

https://www.patreon.com/ft7me

There are no donator rewards or anything btw, it is what it is :smile:

? M said:
I've set up a patreon for people to donate towards the server costs. I'm going to continue to pay for the server regardless, it's not going anywhere if I don't get any donations, but if you can spare a couple of quid a month and you like playing on the server then it's much appreciated. The costs also cover AE_Warband which is on the same server, so consider donating if you use that for 2v2s or whatever

WHERE IS MY BADASS ADMIN LUDUS HERALDIC MAIL TUNIC FFS

Maximou said:
? M said:

WHERE IS MY BADASS ADMIN LUDUS HERALDIC MAIL TUNIC FFS

You need to be 18+ so 5 more years maxime :smile:

Does anyone NA/OCE who's reasonably mature and has a decent server (I'd settle for just having a server for fetid OCE uruk hai community ?) want to host the ludus mod on it? Someone told me dueling's pretty dead on both

? M said:
Does anyone NA/OCE who's reasonably mature and has a decent server (I'd settle for just having a server for fetid OCE uruk hai community ?) want to host the ludus mod on it? Someone told me dueling's pretty dead on both
I think NA_Duel already does

Percival said:
? M said:
I think NA_Duel already does

yes but we could need a server with decent admins that don't ban on sight

Hi, some memory broke in the Ludus server which is why it's been a bit ropey last few days. Everything is being moved over to an upgraded server today so it should be a bit smoother on both Ludus and the osman server

The IP will be different so you'll need to re-add them to your favourites

Back
Top Bottom