The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

Oliveran said:
I'm not sure it's even DDoS - just simple DoS. Warband eats up anything you throw at it, so you can throttle (or kill) a server in a few seconds even with the most basic of DoS software - since Warband can't sort good from bad packets... Even GTA:SA was able to, but not Warband :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess using UDP-only gives quite a big list of problems when it comes to securing connections and making sure who's doing what...

Rempica for an example couldn't even set up basic recording softwares himself - even though everything was preset pretty much from the get-go - so I doubt he could make any form of DDoS happen unless paying for it.
It's just a dos in that there's only one origin at any one time but a new one starts after each is blocked and even though it's all from one company's servers they don't share a common allocated IP block I can stop. they seem to have got bored or run out of potato money now anyway

I'm taking that snowy map I made that everyone hates off the server tonight

If you want to make a map for the server there's a guide to the spawnn points here http://ft7.me/index.php?topic=2.0

As the fun tournaments I organized on the server were appreciated by most of you, I'll do them again.
They will be done on Saturday and Sunday at 16 gmt, you guys do not need to sign up, just make sure to show up on the server and to respect all the rules and I'll make it work.
I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow ! :party:

FRA_Peter said:
As the fun tournaments I organized on the server were appreciated by most of you, I'll do them again.
They will be done on Saturday and Sunday at 16 gmt, you guys do not need to sign up, just make sure to show up on the server and to respect all the rules and I'll make it work.
I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow ! :party:
Enjoying these tournies men :party:

Wait people play multiplayer? Everytime I go on multiplayer I see only 2 people on a server sometimes.

Wait what is so bad about multiplayer? I had alot of fun smacking farmers with my axe in singleplayer.

Back
Top Bottom