• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

S_

Sergeant Knight
Just like sigi
fb42f1cc0ab60fdd654b9df909d0ab7e.png
 

FRA_Peter

Sergeant Knight
Purzel killed it again and did another awesome video, have a look at it and enjoy it guys !

You can also directly watch the whole events via Twitch !


Saturday :

Sunday :
 

Oliveran

Master Knight
WB
Was fun to play (though I only played the 1h tournament).

For what it's worth, I'm sharing my perspective (as I won it!); I included a mouse-and-keyboard visualizer, so you can see what buttons I press when.
 

Maximou

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Oliveran said:
Was fun to play (though I only played the 1h tournament).

For what it's worth, I'm sharing my perspective (as I won it!); I included a mouse-and-keyboard visualizer, so you can see what buttons I press when.

I prefere Oliveran school project..
 

FrogThe1st

TerrorBite said:
D7C499CABBA8C56FA1EAE976ABC0376E52139067
just another day on the ludus
36E3838FD3E0CBE876D4BBAC2DD4A20B15FC8BE9

94C67E31FF1721E0C417764B378AB05CBD19E36C
Maxi's lovely gf

We find some really curious creatures on this forum but you sir are just above all else
 
There was a player named Hubbel - is he still active he was top 10 eu, he was oliveran's friend iirc, also what about tobi he was a beast too
 
Stalking_People said:
There was a player named Hubbel - is he still active he was top 10 eu, he was oliveran's friend iirc, also what about tobi he was a beast too

Long and long time ago friend...tobi is still a beast thou
 

๐Ÿ M

Marquis
Hello active bladers. I understand the ludus admin pass was shared with unsavoury individuals and millions of innocents were banned. The pass is now changed and I think I've unbanned all affected

if you want to report anything to me the best way is a PM here, @romanthousand on twitter, or messaging Bloody Death who can do your ban appeals too ?
 

๐Ÿ M

Marquis
I've set up a patreon for people to donate towards the server costs. I'm going to continue to pay for the server regardless, it's not going anywhere if I don't get any donations, but if you can spare a couple of quid a month and you like playing on the server then it's much appreciated. The costs also cover AE_Warband which is on the same server, so consider donating if you use that for 2v2s or whatever

https://www.patreon.com/ft7me

There are no donator rewards or anything btw, it is what it is :smile:
 

Maximou

Sergeant Knight at Arms
? M said:
I've set up a patreon for people to donate towards the server costs. I'm going to continue to pay for the server regardless, it's not going anywhere if I don't get any donations, but if you can spare a couple of quid a month and you like playing on the server then it's much appreciated. The costs also cover AE_Warband which is on the same server, so consider donating if you use that for 2v2s or whatever

https://www.patreon.com/ft7me

There are no donator rewards or anything btw, it is what it is :smile:
WHERE IS MY BADASS ADMIN LUDUS HERALDIC MAIL TUNIC FFS
 

Narmin

Sergeant at Arms
Maximou said:
? M said:
I've set up a patreon for people to donate towards the server costs. I'm going to continue to pay for the server regardless, it's not going anywhere if I don't get any donations, but if you can spare a couple of quid a month and you like playing on the server then it's much appreciated. The costs also cover AE_Warband which is on the same server, so consider donating if you use that for 2v2s or whatever

https://www.patreon.com/ft7me

There are no donator rewards or anything btw, it is what it is :smile:
WHERE IS MY BADASS ADMIN LUDUS HERALDIC MAIL TUNIC FFS

You need to be 18+ so 5 more years maxime :smile:
 

๐Ÿ M

Marquis
Does anyone NA/OCE who's reasonably mature and has a decent server (I'd settle for just having a server for fetid OCE uruk hai community ?) want to host the ludus mod on it? Someone told me dueling's pretty dead on both
 

Percival!!

Knight
? M said:
Does anyone NA/OCE who's reasonably mature and has a decent server (I'd settle for just having a server for fetid OCE uruk hai community ?) want to host the ludus mod on it? Someone told me dueling's pretty dead on both
I think NA_Duel already does
 

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
Percival said:
? M said:
Does anyone NA/OCE who's reasonably mature and has a decent server (I'd settle for just having a server for fetid OCE uruk hai community ?) want to host the ludus mod on it? Someone told me dueling's pretty dead on both
I think NA_Duel already does

yes but we could need a server with decent admins that don't ban on sight
 

๐Ÿ M

Marquis
Oh, thanks for letting me know, guess no point giving it to someone else and trading one set of dip**** admins for another then haha ?
 

๐Ÿ M

Marquis
Hi, some memory broke in the Ludus server which is why it's been a bit ropey last few days. Everything is being moved over to an upgraded server today so it should be a bit smoother on both Ludus and the osman server

The IP will be different so you'll need to re-add them to your favourites
 
Top Bottom