The_Capone_Fathers (The_Fathers)

Users who are viewing this thread

My dear fellow Warband players,
It is a great honour  to announce to you all that out the pool of clans there has risen a clan that hasn’t found his equal. It is the Father among children, the herder among sheep and the Zeus of Gods… it’s the Capone clan.
As we all know Capone was the leader of a very fine , hard and deathly group. He teached the mafia now days the way things roll. As will we, the members of this brotherhood of steel, teach you how to play. We will be fathers to you all, firm, strong and helpfull.
So if you’re not intrigued by us and want to play and lurn with of from us or you just want a glance of these godlike Fathers, come join us at the ZHG servers. If you want to be a Father too or want more information about us,  please contact us via this topic.
Greetings
The Capone Fathers

Hello has all!

I am the_me-VS_all_father (French player) often on the zhg server as l said my fellow countryman bektas, funny and mutual aid are in produce you!

Has bientot

Alright so I've seen you guys so I know you're EU.

Do you play clanmatches? Do you have a banner? Do you have any servers? Can you give us some other details like the memberlist or a link to your website?

Good luck in the clan scenery lads.

:grin: hi Fathers. I have played with you lots on ZHG and ZHG TDM and you all seem like really nice guys so i just thought i would wish you every success with you new clan :smile:

Hello, same as Gragnok, although I mostly see you on the Siegeserver  :grin:

Good luck with whatever plans you have in WB (competition/something else)

Because of a lot of changes in the clan we will soon post the new member list and the new ranking system we established.

The clan wars will have to wait until this and the work for a server is done.

edit:

This is our new memberlist

The Admins:

The_Bektas_Father
The_smitty_Father
The_Husarz_Father
The_Schemerwounde_Father
The_Area_Father

The other members:

The_Valentia_Mother_GEN
The_Zero_Father_GEN
The_Grzesiek_Father_COL
The_Elza_Mother_COL
The_Slyfox_Mother_CPT
The_Joke_Father_CPT
The_Emperor_Father_LT
The_Deagle_Father_SGT
The_Elazul_Father_SGT
The_Garond_Father_CORP
The_Utengal_Father_CORP
The_Kamurat_Father_CORP
The_me_vs_all_Father_CORP
The_IsamChan_Father_CORP
The_Camokakhan_Father_CORP
The_Qath_Father_CORP
The_Braveheart_Father_CORP
The_Shadow_Father_CORP
The_Blader99_Father_CORP
The_Polak_Father_CORP
The_Even_Father_PVT
The_Cabbar_Father_PVT

special Ranks:

The_Ragging_Rabbit_Father_TAC (Tactical Commander)
The_Turk_Speargun_Father_AM (Arrowmaster)

And there are also some news about the CWs and the server. The admins decided that its not possible to deal with those things while we still build up our clan so we agreed on playing just for fun for the next time.

Back
Top Bottom