The_Beehive - Competitive European Battle Server | Happy Hour: 20:00 BST

Users who are viewing this thread

Killfacer said:
Really enjoyed your new map Arch3r, think it's looking in good shape. Only gripe is the steepness of the hill right behind the house, looks a little peculiar.
I'll look into it. I assume you mean behind the house that's on top of mountain, leading to some rocks and trees?

RoBo_CoP said:
Isn't Shariz the capitol for the Sarranids?  :neutral:

That would make it a city, and a very large one.
Ya imo it's funny the maps like reveran village etc are named after the calradia places cause those already have maps in single player. Totally non-canon .................

breaks my ****in immersion

603981_463770073635088_2080400036_n.jpg

Addicting server imo !

New version up!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14855035/Newvillage/fixed%20map/scn_multi_scene_4.sco

fixed%20map.jpg
old.jpg

Chagelog

• Removed the access to the roofs and fixed major glitches
  • Removed the big siege ladder on front gate, in order to have a better balance between attackers and defenders
  • Moved the back ladder to a better position, giving more alternatives to the attackers
  • Removed two side streets, many people complained about the map being hard to understand, almost like a maze, this should also fix the ranged/ninja paradise that the map was
  • Removed a huge amount on grass and bushes due to FSP drop reports
  • There's more space in front on the main gate tower, also moved a MOTF to a better position
  • The Town its now composed of four streets, two main streets coming from the deference spawn, and two side streets

Its all for now, thanks guys for hosting and giving me a good feedback.

sotamursu123 said:
any booking table or something like that? i guess it would be useful for the thread.

like this?

Bookings:
Date16:00 UTC+018:30 UTC+021:00 UTC+0
27.6.Example Clan-Example Clan
28.6.--AE - NO

If you just wanna copypaste it's here:
Code:
[b]Bookings:[/b]
[table]
[tr]
[td]Date[/td][td]16:00 UTC+0[/td][td]18:30 UTC+0[/td][td]21:00 UTC+0[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Date[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Date[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Bookings? I don't that's its purpose... It's supposed to be a "public" server where you can mix it up and play competitively (like in a clan match). Therefore there should be no booking, just free-to-play (for those who read the forums) competitive-based pubbing.

Greets

On another note, because this doesn't involve actual (whole) clans themselves the server should be slightly bigger (depends on player frequency though) even though i haven't tested it and someone mentioned lack of players. Very good idea though, similar to what i had in mind a few weeks ago (warband gathers)

PS: If you need bigger server just ask!

Back
Top Bottom