The XI Masterpiece Theatre

What would you like done after the Old Guard is released?

• Re-do the Charge of the Light Brigade (More accurately)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Re-enact the Siege of Toulon

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The Battle of the Bridge of Arcole (Need French Voice actors)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

LtSpearing

Sergeant Knight
The XI legion, specifically the 24th Warwickshire, have a habit of getting bored with ourselves, with this eventually leading us into our server, setting up some commander battles, and re-enacting some historical events. Most of these bouts are recorded.

Seeing as the majority of these videos are made, scripted, and are controlled, they can be classified as machinimas I suppose, if not mediocre ones made for fun.

I will be updating this thread weekly with different videos / playlists for you all to enjoy, commemorating specific events in history through bot battles.

________________________________________________________________________________________​

Luckily for you poor slobs, it's completely free!

Keep in mind that the first couple videos (Advance of the Old Guard, Russian Revolution, Etc.) are all unscripted and somewhat mediocre, as they are just us having fun. In the near future, events with scripts, acting, and epic scenes are planned.

Post suggestions here, as we could use some ideas, aside from what we already have planned....

I'm making a series of them, and rather than have them spread across a spree of pages, it is easier to just have them in one spot at all times.

Yeah, but you could use one post and update it or something :p. Or in your newer links add a permalink to the other comments :p.

I could also give you your own section in the OP if you want :p.

bdd458 said:
Yeah, but you could use one post and update it or something :p. Or in your newer links add a permalink to the other comments :p.

I could also give you your own section in the OP if you want :p.
You do not own a monopoly on all the Machinimas of NW, good sir.

Hey, my thread is a Community thread you know :p. Because, if everyone created a thread for their Machinima's, then there would be too many threads for Machinimas. Just trying to consolidate is all :3

This isn't just a single thread devoted to one machinima. We are planning upwards of around 10+ of these things.... I honestly think it is worth a thread.

I was thinking doing a
All your info for the links to everyone of them and whatnot. Extra info and such.

That way every series/machinima creator could have their own spot, and it would be labeled above the spoiler :p.

But whatever floats your boat. I guess I'll leave my thread to die xD.

Back
Top Bottom