SP Fantasy The Wutai War, 0.5 Released!

Do you prefer small frequent updates or large, hugely converting, but rare updates?

• Frequent but less content.

Votes: 81 41.3%
  • Rare, but more content.

Votes: 115 58.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey. I have a question for our Master ^^  When... will be new version of WUTAI WAR? Can I know? ^^ :razz:

Dude I have been with this since the beggining I love the idea and you are so good, I cant wait for the soldier weapons and armour but can I ask......

Are we going to be able to kill a hero and take his armour like for example sephiroths masamune and cloths? also will this feature Genesis, Angeal, Zack & Cloud later on :smile:

Keep up the good work man Im vouching for you.

Is there anything we could help with? like anything basic I dont mind giving up a few hours a day to learn coding or modelling in order to get my hands dirty. Just it would be a shame that you have to do this yourself then give up half way when this is such a good mod :smile:

Well. As I have stated before, if anyone feels like making low/mid-fantasy weaponry and armor/clothing; anything goes for 1st class soldiers and non-faction units as well as the player.

Okay well I wont attempt making models cause I have no understanding whether they have to be hollowed out or what but if you want I could design a few concept costumes and post them here for Soldier 1ST class's and some player weaponry?

I did start a project to write my own game from scratch so I have a few design ideas from that, but the game got half made cause I had fewer models and I couldnt code the combat system properly. (Was a game where you play as Sephiroth and you fight against a lot of people)

Question aswell: is there a way to edit the jump height? because this is ultimate and will be superior but it dont feel the same not being able to jump 32ft sky high and slowly descend.

I am afraid I have to announce that the mod is in hibernation. I have too many modeling assignments and this mod was just to give me something to do in the meantime.
I will implement any contributions though and I will probably release the current version with the new equipment.

ah, such sad news  :sad:, Wutai War is very potential mod, from what I seen in ur design (Maps travel, icons, etc.) very unique and differentiate from the rest of mods currently

Arzeal said:
ah, such sad news  :sad:, Wutai War is very potential mod, from what I seen in ur design (Maps travel, icons, etc.) very unique and differentiate from the rest of mods currently
aiye this be true :cry:

As I have stated, I was going to post the current of the mod. I just didn't feel like letting the work and models go to waste.
I had yet to create a gun version of the haldberd by the way.

So here it is.
(OP updated)

I really hope someone will finish this project. Still has lots of potential. Thanks for bringing it along as far as it has gotten, man. Looking forward to trying out this version.

Graylord said:
I am afraid I have to announce that the mod is in hibernation. I have too many modeling assignments and this mod was just to give me something to do in the meantime.
I will implement any contributions though and I will probably release the current version with the new equipment.

You came up with a great idea to implement the Wutai War, very clever.
I hope someone will continue your work so that it does not go to waste.
And good luck with your other modeling assignments. :smile:

On a side note:
Seems like the chinese liked the mod: http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=74639
Google translate: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=no&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D74639%26extra%3D%26page%3D1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjVInumoO1cE4oyCo6tL9zG9Larug

I find it funny how they keep uploading to other sites. The last version had 5 mirrors  :lol:
It has probably halved the download count on the repository though.

Back
Top Bottom