The Wutai War
Version 0.5 Released!
Full version 0.5 link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1270
Progress(relative to upcoming versions)
Map & map icons: 90%
Parties, troops & "lords": 60%
Dialogs & Menus: 20%
- Tournaments auto-ejects the player
- When the lords going into "Traveling..." mode, they might get stuck. This usually solves itself eventually.
- Companions are currently very broken. They are usable, but not advised if you wish for immersion.
Please note that these are low poly and modified versions of the previous mesh.
In-game battle(old version):
Graylord: Coding, modeling
The below aren't needed, but would be very helpful if someone wants to do it.
Weapon and armor modeler.
Someone to make scenes. Will be responsible for creation of models with textures and placing them in scenes. Can recruit people on his own.
- Fixed the issue with travel between Junon and Costa del Sol being one way.
- Renamed City of War to Gold Saucer.
- Fixed castles being assigned to player.
- Fixed fort Tamblin belonging to Wutai.
- Fixed travel from Costa del Sol to Junon.
- Rewritten character creation.
- Completed sea travel scripts
- Added Junon, Fort Condor and Gold Saucer map icons
- Added Chocobo's
- Added ShinRa banner.
- Added Wutai banner.
- A few new banner choices.
- All lords now uses their faction's banner only.
- Rewritten music situations
- Finish the troop trees (Turks, etc)
- Lords travel the map
- Some weapons and armor
- Textures for the map icons.
- Building retextures
- ShinRa armors
- Menu retextures
- Mideel and Bone village are inactive
- Wutai Helms
- Shinra Assault Rifles
- Mythril mines
- Rewritten the tips
- Lords can travel between the continents, making the mod fully playable
- SOLDIER Armors and helms
- Wutai Halberd/rifle
- Custom Cursor
- SOLDIER Sword
- A few pieces of Non-faction specific equipment
- Wutai Pikemen armor
- Possibility to trade with caravans.
- New scenes
- Lords and companions having their unique looks
- Can recruit passerbies from the mythril mines which can become either Wutai or Shinra recruits.
- Any action done at the Mythril mines can prompt combat to initiate inside the cave
- One day travel time through the mythril mines
- Equipment is faction limited
Thanks Highelf, for his chocobo. (remodeled and textured by me)
Thanks captain lust for rigging the chocobo
Thanks Nightwolf353 for the baton base mesh.
Thanks to various modders at module development for scripting aid.
And thanks to the OSP team, for a few items.