The word 'perk' does not even appear on the known issues list.

Users who are viewing this thread

i think its pretty big issue that leveling is broken and perks dont work.
that said though, i think the devs know since its on the store page "perk effects not implemented"
should be a huge priority though.

Last edited:
There is A LOT of things that dont work / aren't in the game yet and if they'd put all of those that they can think of, it would be a massive list. No point in doing that.

I don't understand why they would put completely unfinished features in the game to begin with. Like all the non-functional perks or the main quest. Whats the point of even testing these features if they aren't even fully implemented?

I don't understand why they would put completely unfinished features in the game to begin with. Like all the non-functional perks or the main quest. Whats the point of even testing these features if they aren't even fully implemented?
Exactly.
The sad thing is I think they think they're supposed to be working. Why else would they fix the Disciplinarian perk (after a modder fixed it for them) but leave all the other perks non-functional?

Also, no known issues regarding the leveling system or experience gain... :roll: (and we know it's just not just bad design because the numbers are all bugged out and there are things that are supposed to give XP but do not - trade for example).

Have they played their own game?

So you want them to have everything 100% completed before they release early access? Have you ever played early access before? I don't know about many of the others that got the game, but for me at least I understood what I was buying before I completed my transaction.
I dont mean to cast shade, but I dont see the point of your comment.

Exactly.
The sad thing is I think they think they're supposed to be working. Why else would they fix the Disciplinarian perk (after a modder fixed it for them) but leave all the other perks non-functional?

Also, no known issues regarding the leveling system or experience gain... :roll: (and we know it's just not just bad design because the numbers are all bugged out and there are things that are supposed to give XP but do not - trade for example).

Have they played their own game?
They have stated that the leveling system is incomplete and what we have is in there to have something. ITS AN EARLY ACCESS RELEASE, this will get fixed at some point, thats why its not listed as a known issue, its because IT IS one of their mentioned not finished features.

some fixes to perks need just one line to make them functional, i mean how hard would it be to fix it, give one intern a day and he will fix every perk in the game

some fixes to perks need just one line to make them functional, i mean how hard would it be to fix it, give one intern a day and he will fix every perk in the game
Why just fix something that might/is likely to be changed completely, and might have been turned off because of balance issues or bugs?

Why just fix something that might/is likely to be changed completely, and might have been turned off because of balance issues or bugs?
some perks sure but dude is it that hard to add one line to maxhp calculation and make perk work, or two lines to make bow/crossbow usable on horseback, extra ammo perks probably need "+" and a link to the perk value added somewhere, how hard is it to do when you know how and where to do it

some perks sure but dude is it that hard to add one line to maxhp calculation and make perk work, or two lines to make bow/crossbow usable on horseback, extra ammo perks probably need "+" and a link to the perk value added somewhere, how hard is it to do when you know how and where to do it
We dont know what they are working on atm, might be an entire reworked perk order, since som of the perks in my opinion seem out of the order they should be in. I would prefer them getting on with stuff like that, instead of having to go back and fix alot of small things all over the place. I love Bannerlord so far, but have decieded to take a bit of a break until some of these things get fixed. Maybe you should hold off on playing the game until full release? I wont, but i will likely wait for some bigger patches before i really dive in, beyound the 120 hours i have so far.

They have stated that the leveling system is incomplete and what we have is in there to have something. ITS AN EARLY ACCESS RELEASE, this will get fixed at some point, thats why its not listed as a known issue, its because IT IS one of their mentioned not finished features.
Where have they stated this? I'd like to read it.

Where have they stated this? I'd like to read it.
Some of it in the ea tab on steam, other of it all over their blogs and posts on this forum, i dont really feel like having to dig it all up as its old info for me.
+ also read the changes already put into the beta branch of the game.

Back
Top Bottom