The Wolfpack Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Fozzy

miRD0h8.jpg

he guys...

Our glorious leader of Jarlghanistan Queen Jarl the I. travelled trough time and space and he found a picture. It was made after Aquila vs. Wolfpack:

E086291CF0CB6A71BF8BA8EB5116AF5C113F316B

Good luck anyway, we'll pretend it was a close match, so don't worry. :wink:

hello
I dont know if this is the right place in which i should have to write this message.. anyway, i'm writing it because i was banned from the Wolfpack siege  server, that happened because i was training with a friend of mine and the admin kicked us and bunned us.. we were in the same team but we werent teamkilling we also said to the admin that we wouldn't kill anyone just training, and now im banned from the server :sad:
i would like to play there again also because i think it is the best server ever for mount and blade warband siege, can i be unbanned?
my name is LB1_Nedris on the server,
If i wrong place can u say to me where i ve to write this?

sry my bad eng :smile: and thx for attention :smile:

LB1-Nedris said:
hello
I dont know if this is the right place in which i should have to write this message.. anyway, i'm writing it because i was banned from the Wolfpack siege  server, that happened because i was training with a friend of mine and the admin kicked us and bunned us.. we were in the same team but we werent teamkilling we also said to the admin that we wouldn't kill anyone just training, and now im banned from the server :sad:
i would like to play there again also because i think it is the best server ever for mount and blade warband siege, can i be unbanned?
my name is LB1_Nedris on the server,
If i wrong place can u say to me where i ve to write this?

sry my bad eng :smile: and thx for attention :smile:

You should make a unban request thread in here.

Hello guys.

It's your favorite Turkish man Flecha, i just wanted to make an announcement.My troops are ready and well armed in order to invade Jarlghanistan and slaughter everyone who lives in Jarlghanistan.

But to do so i cant be the nice man i once was.To do some i must be the new dictator of my country.

Make your troops ready, King of the Jarlghanistan the I.Jarl.

come on Flecha there's a place for you aswell in Jarlghanistan!

medieval-torture-museum.jpg

OGL your desperate attempt to reinterpret the Aquila-victory-orgy-screen makes me feel sorry for you. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE FUTURE!!!

Back
Top Bottom