The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I only found this a few weeks ago, and what a surprise. Such innovation and creativity, it would be great to see it finished, so much work must have been put into it, though in truth, not many problems associated with the mod as far as I have seen up to now, just some of the usual quirks of M&B.
Many thanks to the creators, though I see one has sadly passed on.

Just one thing. I wrote on repository but no one answer to me. I think I finally found why my game crashing.

First off, I've never before cheated the game. But, this time I did just to see what happens. And, I did see it. Every time when I was better then my enemy is, the game crashed. And every time when I beat The Army of Inquisition the game crashed. And every time when I alone in the battle killed a lot of enemies the game crashed.

I disable the music as I read before in some guide that said I have to do it and somewhere I read that I must to replace the "actions.txt" file with the native one, so I did it. And the game still crashed so I had to do this to be sure that is not my fault.

As the moder, Rosha must know what the problem is and I hope he will fix that because I love vanilla mount and don't give a much for Warband or FAS.

Best regards from me. And, mod is just perfect, but ... Just try to fix this

Having trouble loading the game, I am getting an RGL Error saying Unable to open file:CommonRes\costumes_a.brf

Because you have Warband, while this mod for 1.011.
But you can try to make it working, see here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199809.0.html

Evgeniy said:
Because you have Warband, while this mod for 1.011.
But you can try to make it working, see here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199809.0.html
By the way...has anyone tried wedding dance on warband yet?

I'm talking about with the fix that Swyter made that makes many 1011 mods playable on Warband, honorable Wu-Long.  :cool:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199809.msg4800978.html#msg4800978

HI
in game if import character i miss quest :???: ?....if import character without changing level i dont miss quest :?: ???...

please explian......thanx

AHHH...thanx then this all about main quest...... :eek:

and if i import character without changing level from first start(i mean when character standing ABOVE his/her parents grave with brother and sister) i dont miss any main or SECONDARY quests..? :?:

Well, if your level stays the same as it was, it should work. I can't say for sure, didn't play the mod for a while now.
If you change the amount of gold or your stats, but not the XP, it should be ok. Emphasis on the "should".

I was wondering if their was any special requirements needed to replenish the stock for your merchant in the palace. The warhorse I bought from him went lame and he has not generated a new one yet.

Additionally, Do you think we will ever be able to buy that special set of Imperial Plate worn buy the Queens Guard at top level? I ask because I want to deck out my combat companions as my personal guard.

Also, are the Defesor de Duex (I butchered that spelling) nerfed in the new version, or at least less proficient? Nothing like a castle swarming with 50 of the bastards to make you aprreciate the ctrl shift f4 cheat.

Finally, it seems I get a crash whenever I try to go into my character sheet.

place the lame horse in your inventory, he will recover over time.

no idea

nope, just use archery and blunt or piercing weapons on them. They almost never have shields.

weird. cant help u with that sorry

But you can reverse-engineer it, and port it to Warband. And fix the remaining bugs. I very much doubt that Rosha would mind, since he's given it up a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom