The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Wu-long said:
Even if you have been here theirs enough new stuff ahha
Wait do you mean The main characters sister or Fawizia with ranger equipment?
rofl you have a ton of time 14hrs of mnb damn

Nah, i dont ever play female chars, i need to identify a lil with my char and somehow i dont got a tendence to travesty.
My char looks quite the same way in every game also.

I meant the princess herself, she looks ranger-like now thou she is as well protectet as in her original gear.

And yes, time is all the old lost wolves got, but they got tons of it, hehe.

@Asianboywonder
it is most unpolite to put your hands on the throwing spears of the princess... a big black wolf will case you in your dreams for that....
he is hunrgy... and mercyless... and will devour your soul...
but hey, if this is worth it to you :wink:

And no, you cant crab her gear ingame, she even tell you so and tell you why if you try.

I will have Fawzia at my side too, maybe if i get her to lvl 40 i will find a way to get her token someday  :cry:

Anyway... i got to kill a few hundret Barbarians now...

so long
Wolf

Rosha said:
Working on trying to get some of the bugs fixed.  Duracell, can you pm me some info on the bug(s) you've gotten with the village elder?

Don't overwork yourself, :mrgreen: and a merry Christmas.

Hi, Wolfsblut and Merry Christmas! 

To those of you who want to mess about with the items editor, remember that Rosha's intent for Fawzia was that her gear remain untouched.  That is why he locked it up.  Since she is visiting from Pendor, maybe you should let her keep her original gear?  She did get an Arabian out of the deal, remember.  Also, remember he added masses of new items to the editor and that fooling about with the game may cause crashes.

If I survive the Christmas entertaining, I will get the Wiki info organized and off to Abyss and the companion likes/dislikes will be part of it.  This is also a call for volunteers to add to the Wiki once it is up, in terms of strategies, gamplay tips, etc.  I'll ask Rosha to put up a section on Exilian for your contributions - a thread devoted to gameplay, etc.

Merry Christmas to you as well, dear Princess

Thou i dont have to suffer under christmas insani... erm entertainment, i hope very much you will survive yours, as well as
staying mostly uninjured  :wink:.

And indeed, one wrong item changed with the editor may wreck the game, besides....
remember the old black wolf... i am sure no one want to have him in his/her dreams  :twisted:.

memo to myself: NEVER ever try to let the Spy do some investigation when you have peace with everyone...

PS: @ skitarii no crossover here, just a lovley visitor from pendor

As per my post about half an hour ago, a Wiki for Wedding Dance is in process, but I've not had time to get all the info to Abyss, who is making the Wiki.  After all this Christmas madness ends, I will get on it.  By the time Rosha's done debugging, I'm finished with redoing all the sound files and checking all the music (no time to finish until the weekend), I should be able to get to work with Abyss on the Wiki.  Potential strategy, gameplay, tips, hint contributors for the Wiki could pm me with all the info, and that will make the Wiki go faster, by the way.  (Also busy working on POP 3 and beta testing Warband.)

@Wolfsblut - "insanity" is a much better description than "entertainment" - you're right!

Edit: As per crossovers from Pendor, Fawzia is Pendor-inspired, with SD's permission, the warrior princess sister of Kadan Bahadur Khan, but she is not in POP.  In POP, Kadan has a couple of wives but no sisters.

It has some positive sides living as a lone wolf...
in a dark and cold forest...
in a hidden cave... :twisted:

i dont know if its postet somewhere, exile-side dont like me, never did and i am to lazy to read the last 30 pages
1.The highest tier of Shadowknights (forgot the name again, got the "mounted" option not aktivated at troop editor
2. try to send the spy on investigation without causes the game to hang up
everything is fine here, playing since 10 hours now and no random crashes or any other problems

no biggies after all.

@ Fawzia: dont give up, you almost got one day done and in two more the worst is over :wink:

Wolfsblut, please pm those bugs to Rosha - they are bugs.  Life as a lone wolf looks better hourly today as I labor in the kitchen!  (Dinner for 12 followed by eggonog and  dessert party for 40 tomorrow.)

Help! I played it fine yesterday but now I get back in the game and every time I try to talk to a character I get ctd! Even if I start a new game! (and ya, cheats are off)

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Wolfsblut, please pm those bugs to Rosha - they are bugs.  Life as a lone wolf looks better hourly today as I labor in the kitchen!  (Dinner for 12 followed by eggonog and  dessert party for 40 tomorrow.)

Allright, will do so.

Well, i can remember such times somehow (not for 40 ppl... for devilssake no... 10-12 is more than enough), and yes, i used to be the cook.
In this cave is always a spot free for you :wink:

PS: sorry for the very optimistic "got one day almost done", i forgot the time difference to the states  :roll:

@pilot: sorry, never heared of such problems... in no mod... so i dont got a clue

Note to Self:
Conquer Fawzia and Wolfsbut Castle asap

:wink:

Oh yes forgot to mention Fawzia the throne after i started new game its fine it seems to be random when the throne has no texture. If your going to contact Rosha please include this it will save him a headache. Also I did not change any mats.

I seemed to have misplaced the chariot I won.  After some time I gave it to General Maximus to use but I much prefer him on a mount, so I took it away.  The strange thing is, it disappeared from my inventory.  I suddenly noticed it when I thought about jumping on the thing while in combat so I don't know exactly when it happened.

I had a Lord get stuck inside that lake.  I had him "follow me" and he somehow took a bad turn at that bridge I mentioned earlier.  I had to enable cheats to quickly jump around to lure him back out the way he went in, he couldn't get on shore but he could go back out near that bridge.

I got a strange negative hit in one of the court cases.  I found in favor of a Lord but still received a subtraction in relationship with said Lord.  I even picked the same punishment the Lord suggested.  Sorry, I can't remember which case it was exactly.

Is the Calradian Empire suppose to automatically declare war on different factions?  I've been trying to keep the peace with a particular faction, as I build up relationships but my faction keeps declaring war on them.  This is getting financially exhausting.

Is it possible to have your personal guard have a 4th option (button 6 on battlefield) to protect your wife/husband/lover?  There is already the three options of "Protect the Queen, Fall in and On me" (protect yourself).  I just thought that a forth option of protecting your wife/husband/lover would be handy.

Finally got the catapults and...... WOW!!!  You can do some really serious damage with these babies.  Clearing the the top of the ladder, so your infantry isn't blocked and ripped to pieces as they file in, is really helpful.  Not only that but I was able to lock on the location of the newly spawned enemy as they made their way up the stairs.  I did this while my soldiers took care of the stragglers at the top.  It was a total massacre.... THANK YOU!!

@ Wolfsblut, I've not had a problem with sending the spy out on missions but I have had him caught.  I thought I lost him for good, thank goodness I didn't.  Now I've learned my lesson, I'll send him out and receive 3-4 bits of information from him then have him return.  Rinse then repeat  :grin:

EDIT:  I just thought of this.  If those enemy AI Lords ever learn to use the catapult..... we are very dead  :shock:  So are they possibly going to get this option?

Yes I prefer companiosn with out Chariots mine almost ran over me once rofl i didn't want to test if they can but if they did ouch im dead ahha.

Yeah I have a problem with lords I mean it would be better if the you know the umm what do you call it? Lords are less hoggish for more estates/fiefs. I mean it would be better if your relation deteriorates through time with them instead of by fief. You know? Less you talk to them the less the love you. Maybe for them to love you again you can do a winter ball or w/e you know where all lords and ladies of your kingdom/good ally friends come. And you guys you know just socialize.But of course this is all up to Rosha. ^^ either way we will play your beautiful and exciting mod ahha.

Yes protecting our lovers would be nice ahha.
I needa learn how to fire those damn catapults rofl i killed my lover once haah. or wounded but yeah.

what happens to my spy if i lose him?Due i have to go prison breaker on them?

I don't think anybody but Player has the catapults at present - nobody used them on me in testing, so you are safe for the moment, unless Rosha starts feeling fiendish.

Wu-long - if your lords get too disaffected you will find yourself in the s**t later on, because you don't want them deserting where they will desert if you don't have good relations with them!

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
I don't think anybody but Player has the catapults at present - nobody used them on me in testing, so you are safe for the moment, unless Rosha starts feeling fiendish.

Wu-long - if your lords get too disaffected you will find yourself in the s**t later on, because you don't want them deserting where they will desert if you don't have good relations with them!

I know thats why it sucks i rather slow detoration then by fief but if its by slow deteroation then i prefer having some parties oyu know like the touraments and all lords come and you gues party and blah blha lbha anyways just tell rosha the throne thing is random if oyu didn see it from the post above ^^

Merry Christmas folks.
By the way, my download of the new version from the repository keeps getting stuck at 214.3MB, anyone else having a similar problem?

Wu-long said:
Note to Self:
Conquer Fawzia and Wolfsbut Castle asap

They are already both mine, come and get me  :twisted:.

And yes, that Steise tends to declare random war is a lil... well, random.
If this bi... erm i meant if my dear sister dont stop this, i am afraid she will have a horrible accident soon.

@Leggeron: i didnt have that problem ever, but it seems that the ropository is kind of kinky from time to time, dont give up

Back
Top Bottom