The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Cuando es completo, andalenos!

When is it finished, andthenIwordIdon'thavethevaguestideawhatitmeans. I didn't mean "Andele" as verb in some southern gibberish, okay? :razz:

So, I want to keep this a hot topic but uh...how are things coming Rucchi?

Rucchi = Rosha I'm thinkin?  Things are going well.  I've been busy at work for a while so I've just been play testing with what little time I've had.  I hope I don't run into many bugs related to different systems/configurations/vid cards etc.  I plan on releasing a beta to work out the bugs.  I don't think I'll have all features enabled yet.  I'll update the info a bit more on page one later.

Rosha

Rosha,
could you please show some screens or give an explanation about how this marriage thing is done, i think i read the whole thread and i still dont really get it.

thanks

Morrowind Mod Man said:
Wu-long said:
Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Rosha said:
Currently one can only marry the ladies of the court.  I'm not sure how many women play this game or if there is any interest in having male marriage partners.
Thus the new poll.

Please only vote if you really have an opinion, because with even slight interest I will add marriable men to the courts, which means more work for me hehe.  However...if you really DO want this feature I will have no problem whatsoever in updating this.  (I probably should just add it, but it's more complicated than you might guess)

I am a female who has played this game since .808 and would like to have a little fun with my female character - so please put something nice in there for the ladies to enjoy, as well!  A few seriously stud-muffin knights who were good at somthing other than fighting would be a nice addition.

lol like what sex?

Well, it really comes down to what qualities would make up a good man. I suppose the ultimate hunk of awesome would have to have maxed out looting skill, be a really good persuader, fighting goes without saying, he should be able to use his skills to make a living outside of warfare....AND he has to have a really big weapon.

To the troop editor!

Hmm sounds like you could use someone that looks like me.

Rosha said:
So, I want to keep this a hot topic but uh...how are things coming Rucchi?

Rucchi = Rosha I'm thinkin?  Things are going well.  I've been busy at work for a while so I've just been play testing with what little time I've had.  I hope I don't run into many bugs related to different systems/configurations/vid cards etc.  I plan on releasing a beta to work out the bugs.  I don't think I'll have all features enabled yet.  I'll update the info a bit more on page one later.

Rosha
Crap, sorry about the name. :oops:

Great mod, I've just read the whole topic and I love it!

For characters:

Sir Paul the Coarse (should look like Hospitaller from Crusade, not sure if you've seen it)

I also think that the idea of social leveling is really cool, and it goes along with the fact that you can marry noble ladies. On this subject, do you think that it could be posible to have children with his ladies and make them grow and become of age? (ala Medieval total war) I think that evidently they could not grow up on real game time, which is almost as slow as real world time, but having your sons become knights and inherit land woul de really cool!

Cheers.

Heya everybody.  Been busy at work, but workin on it as much as time allows.
Sir Paul the Coarse (should look like Hospitaller from Crusade, not sure if you've seen it)
Let's see.  I don't think I've seen the movie, and google only came up with this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/SFINI9uMvHI/AAAAAAAAE2g/Uw0zPcFH9cA/s400/jones%2Bsnr.jpg
If that's correct I think I could manage an npc like that.  I really haven't changed the native companions, because I like them, have my favorites and I think everyone else does as well.  So I wanted em in game.  I have added a few and will try to add the ones requested.

could you please show some screens or give an explanation about how this marriage thing is done, i think i read the whole thread and i still dont really get it.
Well, currently in game there are ladies of the court.  You can ask them 'how can I win your favor'.  Same thing in my mod (with Princes and Ladies).  They give you tasks and when and if they like you enough, you can propose.  In the first release, you just become inseparable companions, he/she will fight at your side.  The troops also love your spouse and occasionally they can help with a moral boost.  Other features of the spouse are completed/almost completed, but will likely not make it into the first release.

Flanged I dig the dancing idea.  Despite the name there is no actual dance at your wedding lol.  There is a cut scene that I think is pretty fun.  I'm going to try to work in a dance for the wedding, it might not make the first release.  Thanks for the code, it will come in handy!

I'm trying to work BGfan's idea of social structure into this mod.  I really really like it.  It's really underdeveloped right now, as I don't want to impact game play too much. 

All factions get the equivalent of swadian knights.  They still possess unique strengths tho. (ie the nords have their Huscarls)

anyway...back to work :smile:

Screenshot of a new bow, helm and scene I'm working on.

4dlww.jpg

Rosha

Does the ram really work as shown on the screens?
Can we really get inside a castle through main door destroyed and not anymore by siege tower/ladders
Or it's just a nice-looking demonstration?

Anyway, excellent work and nice texturing with attention to details

Probably won't release the module system with the beta release. 

The ram does knock the door down.

I'm glad they are adding marriage lol. 

Rosha

Back
Top Bottom