The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I didnt declare the Empire before the beggar quest so Im stucked.

No cheat, no export etc most likely some script error.

Kind of a game breaking bug.

First. Loving the mod. With that out of the way.
My wife just got kidnapped and I'm supposed to go save her, but when I find the Torture Chamber place it just says I have to come alone. How do I drop of the queen somewhere? Cant figure it out.

I think this is easily the Best Mod by far, due to the amount of detail and care that must have gone in to making it. It really shows! this is the only mod i have found that has created new Companions and provided them with interesting new backstorys as well as making new equipment, places etc.

I cant wait to see the next release!

Brilliant mod!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Omanon said:
First. Loving the mod. With that out of the way.
My wife just got kidnapped and I'm supposed to go save her, but when I find the Torture Chamber place it just says I have to come alone. How do I drop of the queen somewhere? Cant figure it out.

I've not had that problem and I had everyone in my party.  If I remember correctly, there are two places to look for your wife.  Have you tried the other, that is if there are two options.
------------------------
I've been getting some script errors when engaging near friendly villages and the residents join my side.  It's not game breaking but I thought you should know.

My god this mod is addicting...... damn having a job  :lol:

Had the same problem with a 'smugglers' camp that I accedently discovered though.
Very weird. Dont think that there are any villages nearby, but I'll go have a look at the other place just for funs sake, waiting for my bro to come over for X-mas anyhows.

As for 'enemies using chariots' I had that happen, the queen of the amazons came at me in a chariot. So it is possible.

Ok, settled. Saved the wife from the other dungeon thingy. Guess you cant enter the 'wrong' place. So what's the deal with the smugglers den?
Also, can you do anything with the wife other than setting up court? Sex, children, torture..anything amusive at all except the get cash & exp?

There are places that you won't be able to enter until you've received a quest to do so, or unless it is the right place for you to enter at a certain time, some are keyed to things that won't happen until a certain level and after certain events, too.  Rosha's a sneaky bugger about that.

Is it confirmed you can't  crown Steise if you try to declare after you speak to the beggar? I just want to make sure I'm playing as Rosha intended this to work,finding real bugs, not looking for things to whine about. I can see it makes it a bit harder, because you haven't pumped up your renown  (army size) and got a lot of time getting around to all the lords to kiss up to them. Anyway I loaded up a save just before the beggar and crowned Steise, amazingly I got 3 lords, I hadn't even talked to before, to instantly join with one castle on a river. I ran around for a bit and saw all my lords stuck in the river ( couldn't move) and getting creamed by a large
besieging army. Well, that didn't work so well, they got wiped out and I lost the castle, wasn't much I could do with my 60 man army to help in that situation.  Reloaded, and things worked right, the lords could move and we picked the enemy apart in detail. Sunshine coming out and the world looks a bit brighter.So now things are looking up a bit, so the randomness of the game AI can sometimes cause huge variations in how things play out. My main concern is to play this as intended and discover, I'm sure, a lot of fun features I haven't found yet.

Chiksika said:
Is it confirmed you can't  crown Steise if you try to declare after you speak to the beggar? I just want to make sure I'm playing as Rosha intended this to work,finding real bugs, not looking for things to whine about. I can see it makes it a bit harder, because you haven't pumped up your renown  (army size) and got a lot of time getting around to all the lords to kiss up to them. Anyway I loaded up a save just before the beggar and crowned Steise, amazingly I got 3 lords, I hadn't even talked to before, to instantly join with one castle on a river. I ran around for a bit and saw all my lords stuck in the river ( couldn't move) and getting creamed by a large
besieging army. Well, that didn't work so well, they got wiped out and I lost the castle, wasn't much I could do with my 60 man army to help in that situation.  Reloaded, and things worked right, the lords could move and we picked the enemy apart in detail. Sunshine coming out and the world looks a bit brighter.So now things are looking up a bit, so the randomness of the game AI can sometimes cause huge variations in how things play out. My main concern is to play this as intended and discover, I'm sure, a lot of fun features I haven't found yet.

Yes it is Confirmed.
Keep playing =) you will find much to your enjoyment.

Chiksika
Well, actually you CAN talk to beggar, give him some denars, etc., but you should not take the quest on killing father Bendi. Now this guy (beggar) is just following me. I'll talk to him once again after I declare the Carladian Empire.

might be worth investigating further. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=86010.msg2283242#msg2283242 so far they are only talking about prisoner, but a corrupted download from the mount and blade exe it self  could actually cause much more grievens.

Someone could help me complete the companion interactions?

Alienor -M.Perrine -Zechin
Bardok -G.Maximus -D.Nostradamus
Campion -Helena
D.Nostradamus -Sir John -Bardok +Rodolfo
Fawzia -Fiorentino -Sir Simon
Fiorentino -Sir Canden -Fawzia
G.Maximus -Bardok
Helena -Campion -Rogan +L.Caroline
L.Caroline -Sir Aulus -Sir Simon
M.Perrine -Alienor
Rickard -Rogan
Rodolfo -Steise -Sir Aulus
Rogan -Helena -Rickard +Alienor
Sir Aulus -Rodolfo -L.Caroline
Sir Canden -Sir John -Fiorentino +Zechin
Sir John -Sir Canden -D.Nostradamus +Steise
Sir Simon -L.Caroline -Fawzia
Steise -Rodolfo -Zechin +Sir John
Zechin -Steise -Alienor

Not sure if these bugs have been reported already but i'll mention them anyway.

Permanently lost a companion with chariot equipped; zechin left party with chariot equipped, a few days later he gave an area trigger description without being in my party(i knew then something had gone wrong), its been several months and he hasn't returned. I have yet to recreate the bug, but i thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else has experienced it or doesnt wish to lose an uber companion like zechin

At the imperial palace defense scene, the catapults ammo was hovering in the air then getting killed my the heavy archers. After noticing it, i killed it and netted 386xp. The fun began when i realized i could be launched from the catapult. Unfortunately I couldn't recreate the bug in other scenes; it be fun getting launched into the enemies castle for some backdoor ownage  :lol:. There's probably a reason for why the ammo itself is set as an enemy, but if this isn't the case, it should be rectified.

Anyways, Massive thanks to Rosha and Team for your latest release; you lot seem to push the standard for mount and blade mods. Keep up the good work!  :grin:

CrazyTiger said:
Not sure if these bugs have been reported already but i'll mention them anyway.

Permanently lost a companion with chariot equipped; zechin left party with chariot equipped, a few days later he gave an area trigger description without being in my party(i knew then something had gone wrong), its been several months and he hasn't returned. I have yet to recreate the bug, but i thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else has experienced it or doesnt wish to lose an uber companion like zechin

At the imperial palace defense scene, the catapults ammo was hovering in the air then getting killed my the heavy archers. After noticing it, i killed it and netted 386xp. The fun began when i realized i could be launched from the catapult. Unfortunately I couldn't recreate the bug in other scenes; it be fun getting launched into the enemies castle for some backdoor ownage  :lol:. There's probably a reason for why the ammo itself is set as an enemy, but if this isn't the case, it should be rectified.

Anyways, Massive thanks to Rosha and Team for your latest release; you lot seem to push the standard for mount and blade mods. Keep up the good work!  :grin:

hehe Rosha made Zechin at my request he is a trouble maker but his kills are worth it =).
Don't you just love him?
Did you not know Rosha is a one man army he has no team cept for Fawzia's help in sound =) and numerous other stuff of course.

Back
Top Bottom