The voices of NW

Users who are viewing this thread

LtSpearing said:
My favourite is still the gent who did the tutorial... I have never had more of an urge to drink tea in my life until after that tutorial...

Also: The British voice actor reminded me of sharpe lol. Good show for everyone though, especially the Russian for his famous "Hurrah"s!

May I have the honor of presenting, Master Joseph of House Bracken:

joseph.jpg

Hey mate, It's been a pleasure talking with you during the beta.

Damn that Joseph, I never expected him to have such an epic beard.

rejenorst said:
LtSpearing said:
My favourite is still the gent who did the tutorial... I have never had more of an urge to drink tea in my life until after that tutorial...

Also: The British voice actor reminded me of sharpe lol. Good show for everyone though, especially the Russian for his famous "Hurrah"s!

May I have the honor of presenting, Master Joseph of House Bracken:

joseph.jpg

Has he ever considered voice acting pirates?

Also, if you can get him saying " Tromp down to the Frenchies for a quick tiddle in the bush" I will literally pray to jesus that he gets into heaven.

He does the voice to one of the pirate classes in PVKII (HL2 mod).

Refleax said:

Cheers man has been a pleasure as well :smile:

rejenorst said:
He does the voice to one of the pirate classes in PVKII (HL2 mod).

Refleax said:

Cheers man has been a pleasure as well :smile:

Haha I recognized his voice I like those Voice Commands to.

He did do a set of sounds from home, which I am sure he would be willing to release as a voice pack for anyone interested. If I had known earlier I would have gotten him into a studio.

Have added pictures and links of both Nick and Vladimir and some of their projects/work.
Have also added a link to warband live music under Chur's pic and have added a link to the Underhell trailer for Jeremy (which is voiced by Joseph Bracken).

Back
Top Bottom