B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

Users who are viewing this thread

I must be an imbecile or something, but for some reason - and just on this one project - I can't get this hammer to stay solid as I swing it in game... What have I done wrong? lol

Disregard that.

Zhukov032186 said:
Links do not appear to be functioning.

-edit  Written tutorials say to the effect that I do not have permission to view
Video links fixed.
Written tutorials may be gone into the net ether...seeing if they can be salvaged. EDIT- links to their archived forms on the Internet Wayback Machine added to the OP

Im on the helmet tutorial but i cant download the uv mapping one it keeps only downloading half of it and then it gets ruined is there any alternative downloads or can someone help me with this?

Magnum said:
Im on the helmet tutorial but i cant download the uv mapping one it keeps only downloading half of it and then it gets ruined is there any alternative downloads or can someone help me with this?
When you are on the tutorial's download page on the M&B Repository, click the "View this file on the M&B Nexus" button to download from the Nexus website.

I only recently started to get into M&B Warband and downloading mods.  I decided to try my hand at some things and spent much of the last day tripping over my own feet trying to learn how to use these modelling tools since I have zero experience in it.  I'm two tutorials in and I have a better understanding now than I figured out all day :grin:

Thanks so much for this!

(And Btw your English is better than many native speakers.  Perfectly clear and easy to understand.)

What Version of Wings 3d are you using? My controls are completely different. I'd like to use your same version.

It is possible the OP could upload his settings file for us to use or something, to make it easier for us losers?

Thanks.

Nethros said:
Highelf said:
Nethros said:
In tutorial2, when you extrude the handle, how did you scale it without making the rest move? You used a keyboard key, but didn't say how. Should I have fully watched part 1 to understand how you did that?

I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe it was D to redo my last action?

Also, I went to sleep and now I woke up and to my amazement the Internet explorer I had open is now gone (The one with mbrepository open) so now I have to re-upload the fourth one. :???:
I fixed it. What I did wrong was having not only the loop selected, but also the flat end of it too. Therefore it turned out wrong. I made a pretty cool Katana in the end though. Didn't really watch the rest, will do that later :smile:

Awesome tutorials. Thank you.

I fixed it too, its because he hit extrude normal.

I'd like to download the first video but I can't. I tried 4 times to download it ut it always says at the download process ,that the file end is unknown.

Thanks for the great videos. You really know how to explain from the basics, which is a uncommon talent amongst computer professionals.
I would have never started modelling without those!

Thanks for making these tutorials, it's really apreciated. I do have one problem though, when I try to turn into a block into a blade like you did in tutorial one, it warps into wierd dimensons.
Does anybody know what's going wrong?

Edit:
Never mind.

I've finished my sword and shield and tryed to import the sword from commonres folder and I noticed they don't have brf in the end. Is that a problem? And great tutorial btw. :grin:

- Click the "Nexus" button on the top right when in the appropriate Repository page.
The Repository is working fine for me, dunno why it could be not-working for you. In any case, if you can't even open the page for some reason, get the link. It's called something like
Code:
[color=navy]http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?[b]id=484[/b][/color]
(don't click it, it won't work because of the bolded ID). See that ID number? The link to the same thing on the Nexus is
Code:
[color=navy]http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/[b]484[/b][/color]
(again, this is an example link and won't work because the ID is bold). See any similarities?
The conclusion and how to get the Nexus links from the Repository ones I leave to you to ponder. Should be easy to figure out.

I haven't gone through all 27 pages and I will wait a bit to download but all you need to do to post videos over 10 minutes on YouTube is too accept some other terms of use and give your phone number so YouTube can txt you (I think they also do other stuff) a code then enter it somewhere on YouTube and you can post videos 100 hrs long! If you internet will last that long.

Back
Top Bottom