The unholy Rapeaders!

Users who are viewing this thread

The Unholy Rapeaders is an organization founded but i, yes i, the whooshing penis flapping raping Raven. This organization was founded to smite all false Highstones and all enemies of the unholy Straw Hats. Rapeades will be called to smite anyone who stands in our way, any infidel whom dares to challenge our mighty organization will be crushed... All Rapeades will be held by i and the unholy men of this organization, all Rapeaders are to asure justice is served. Woosherly, Raven

I just woke up, so I'll excuse this as a hallucination for now. But if I come back in an hour or so, then I guess I shall just have to accept that this is one of the strangest threads ever created.

He is harmless, just pretend to be a tree.

ohh wait...
Herbiazors said:
Anything that has a hole to be honest, even trees. Those trees are the best, but i prefer rocks though, they always for some reason tell me i make them hard, but the trees say i give them wood, it's really a hard decision, the water says i make it wet, but the water is kind of a slut to be honest..

Herbiazors said:
The Unholy Rapeaders is an organization founded but i, yes i, the whooshing penis flapping raping Raven. This organization was founded to smite all false Highstones and all enemies of the unholy Straw Hats. Rapeades will be called to smite anyone who stands in our way, any infidel whom dares to challenge our mighty organization will be crushed... All Rapeades will be held by i and the unholy men of this organization, all Rapeaders are to asure justice is served. Woosherly, Raven

This displeases me. I almost returned for a second...

Hilda, just because you are a woman, doesn't make you look like one, when you shuff your lance up people's arse... Also! The chest is more holy than thee! Cough.. I was low on coin...

Back
Top Bottom