The Undying Lands - Undead Mod - To be ported? Vote now!

Should the mod enter production again?

• Yes

Votes: 275 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 18 5.7%
  • I'll Help

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

demize2010 said:
Servitor said:
Set the price to 999999999999999999999999999999999999ETC lowers the chance of it being dropped quite a bit. Though, I do not know the mod nor the situation, So I do not know if this helps a bit. -.-

Thanks for the advice :smile:

Sadly it's during the battle that people can pick up the book, not in the loot screen that follows in vanhilla M&B.

This should be solved in the final mod... I seem to remember that the summon script checks for the casters team and then assigns the new agent to that team. Would be all to easy to have the agent always assigned to the zombie side so that being clever and using the book would infact get killed faster :grin:
The problem with the spawning fact that the zombies would provide infinite exp? Am i right? Or did i get that wrong....

Mr.Fuzzy said:
demize2010 said:
Servitor said:
Set the price to 999999999999999999999999999999999999ETC lowers the chance of it being dropped quite a bit. Though, I do not know the mod nor the situation, So I do not know if this helps a bit. -.-

Thanks for the advice :smile:

Sadly it's during the battle that people can pick up the book, not in the loot screen that follows in vanhilla M&B.

This should be solved in the final mod... I seem to remember that the summon script checks for the casters team and then assigns the new agent to that team. Would be all to easy to have the agent always assigned to the zombie side so that being clever and using the book would infact get killed faster :grin:
The problem with the spawning fact that the zombies would provide infinite exp? Am i right? Or did i get that wrong....

Your right at that point, but infinete xp is less of a problem than being able to summon zombies and win whatever battle that way.
Anyway if i remember right those zombies gave so little xp that a person had to be really bored to farm xp that way, if a person really wish to cheat hes way through he will just add alot of xp to hes char instead or use xp cheat.

i know I'm really .... not in the subject but can i know if there is any chance that the version of undying lands for the new version of the game will be released soon.. its my favorite mod even incomplete and i really want to know the story 

Strent said:
i know I'm really .... not in the subject but can i know if there is any chance that the version of undying lands for the new version of the game will be released soon.. its my favorite mod even incomplete and i really want to know the story 

Hey Strent,

Once version 1 comes out I'll look into getting UDL up and going again... there just seems so little point in continually re-writing code for each new beta release... In addition to this the Taleworlds guys are continually adding new features, so it would be nice to have an overview of everything that M&B module and engine will be capable of before pressing ahead with any further design decisions.

I heard somewhere that version 1 will be out in September so lets keep our fingers crossed!

i would like to help you i know i dont know nothing but i would like to learn modding and i like your mod so much so i would like to give you some help or at least try to help you

This mod is, as i said earlier, AWSOME!

I just long for version 1.0!
Every single god dang mod is like "We will release it for v: 1.0"!
Have you written the story already?

Kazzan said:
This mod is, as i said earlier, AWSOME!

I just long for version 1.0!
Every single god dang mod is like "We will release it for v: 1.0"!
Have you written the story already?

Yep the plot is outlined :smile:

I'm just going through actually and re-writeing the mod for 960 (Had a slow weeked :wink:)

So perhaps it will be up and running again soonish... considering the "just copy the module_*.py over the new ones" advice suprisingly didn't work, I'm starting to get a headache thogh lol

Well that's everything ported over ok :smile:

Sadly, due to changes with he face gen system, I need to go through all the NPC's and generate new face codes for them... which will probably take a couple of hours or so.

Thankfully I'm off to have a few drinks with some friends so I can put this labourious task off until tomorrow!

I was planning on releasing the next version with a few extra scene's that help develop the plot, so the next release will probably come at the weekend for all those interested :smile:

*EDIT* Forgot to mention that the new face gen has let me do some very interesting things... I've added this evening 3 new vampire face textures and two new zombie ones. The zombie textures ARE MILES better then the previous dribbly chin version so I hope you guys will enjoy the graphical enhancements!

@demize2010

Good to see ya still working on it, let me know if ya need any help at all as i have said before.

Kazzan said:
Awsome? -> yup

Will you really release a version for 0.960? Thats Damakata awsome!
Will this me Beta release or just demo?

Hey hey :smile: this release will be another Alpha Demo (if it even qualifys as Alpha that is). I wouldn't expect beta or final release any time before version 1 of M&B :wink:

Kamos32 said:
Will there be any new events or are you just porting the demo?

Yup, there are a couple of scenes I was working on before I put the project on hold. These will go in along with a few others...

Kraven said:
@demize2010

Good to see ya still working on it, let me know if ya need any help at all as i have said before.

As always, cheers dude :smile:

Sooooo, here is a quick look at the new Zombie skins

Edit: plus a few more and some vampire skins I haven't screen grabbed yet.

Great!
Nice zombie skins.
Have you fixed the save and go out to the world map?
Have you fixed the undead summoning book from being any use when it is dropped?

Btw: Are the factions still:
Glorians: Human
Undead: Vampire and skelleton and Zombies
Mountian Thanes: Human
+ 2 factions i dont remember.
?

Back
Top Bottom