The Ultimate Guide To Bannerlord Series - Full Guides On Each Skill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Great stuff! Found out about your videos last week and can't stop watching them. You can be sure that we will be forwarding the bugs and issues you highlighted, after confirming them with the QA team.

Great stuff! Found out about your videos last week and can't stop watching them. You can be sure that we will be forwarding the bugs and issues you highlighted, after confirming them with the QA team.
Thank you for watching! Don't let them patch everything though, some of the bugs are pretty cool lol :grin:
I was thinking about doing a beginner's guide to coincide with the release, do you think that's something the dev team would be interested in working with me on? I think having an in depth guide that walks new players through all of the basic mechanics would be nice for when we leave early access next year, but I wouldn't want to include mechanics that are going to change in the final release. I think a lot of people skip the tutorial and look to YouTube to bail them out later lol

is it possible to get acces to the perk database you use in the video's? would really help with planning out a character. I thought you mentioned it in one of your video's but I cannot find it again.

is it possible to get acces to the perk database you use in the video's? would really help with planning out a character. I thought you mentioned it in one of your video's but I cannot find it again.
Absolutely! Check out the Discord:https://discord.gg/ECrm8gTW
When you get there, go to the tab labeled "useful-guide-info" and search for the "Hero Builder" (Not Hero Builder Sheet - that's the cheat sheet I use when playing). The easiest way to use it is the copy the whole database for yourself. You have to create a notion account to do that, but Notion is 100% free and totally worth it. I use it for all my personal organizing too :grin:

Thank you!, just followed you advice and copied the database. very useful.
(The link in this thread worked for me, but I got an error while trying the YouTube link to the discord channel.)

I normally do not bother looking for good perks in different skill trees, as this is to tedious to do for every companion.
I wish a database like this would be integrated in the in game encyclopedia and the player would be giving the option to select leveling up templates and assign them to a character.

I will use the "Hero Builder" together with "character import/export" to create templates for governors and and party leaders

Thank you!, just followed you advice and copied the database. very useful.
(The link in this thread worked for me, but I got an error while trying the YouTube link to the discord channel.)

I normally do not bother looking for good perks in different skill trees, as this is to tedious to do for every companion.
I wish a database like this would be integrated in the in game encyclopedia and the player would be giving the option to select leveling up templates and assign them to a character.

I will use the "Hero Builder" together with "character import/export" to create templates for governors and and party leaders
I agree, this would be very helpful in game! It would be cool to have a check list summary to add up all the stuff you've selected as well. I could do it with the database, but it would probably take me literal days of data entry and not really worth the extra effort :razz:

Thanks for the videos Start! Really appreciated! Great work!
We have watched and taken notes for the perk-related issues. It is been forwarded to the design team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom