The Ultimate Guide To Bannerlord Series - Full Guides On Each Skill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the videos Start! Really appreciated! Great work!
We have watched and taken notes for the perk-related issues. It is been forwarded to the design team for investigation.
I'm happy to help! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out. I've built my channel exclusively around Bannerlord and I'm extremely thankful to you all for providing such an excellent product to cover :smile:

What I learnt watching these is that there's a crazy amount of very underwhelming perks and a crazier amount of seemingly bugged ones ?

Great work though! Really wish the devs could watch these videos to get a good idea of where they stand in the game.

What I learnt watching these is that there's a crazy amount of very underwhelming perks and a crazier amount of seemingly bugged ones ?

Great work though! Really wish the devs could watch these videos to get a good idea of where they stand in the game.
So from what I can tell, there are 3 types of perks:
- Ones that were place holders from near the beginning release.
- Ones that have been replaced in the last few patches are are great.
- Ones that flat out don't work (Or I had an error in my testing/understand of how they work).
It seems like the ones that are placeholders are being worked on over time, which I'm sure they are pretty low priority compared to other things like fixing game breaking stuff or adding huge content like battle terrain system or Battle order system etc. I'm pretty sure they will get these fixed before the release! Hopefully one of the devs can chime in on this :grin:

Back
Top Bottom