the ultimate goal for this game: money

Users who are viewing this thread

What's the ultimate goal for a player? To conquer every cities and castles, to rule Calradia land
so since we have to "bribe" the lords for them to join our kingdom, we need money.
No enough money, no joining, and always be your enemy

after playing 500+ days, I think as a ruler , my job is to make as much money as I can to bribe all the lords to join my kingdom
then I have enough man power to conquer every cites and castles

how ironic that we all need money to rule the world, in both game world and real world.

just a thought in the weekend

money is easy just make certain weapons in the black smith for example javlins with the harpoon head will sell for 106k denars each and you can trade them to lords through bartering while you are on teh map for all the lords money you can all so sell them at markets and to top it off you can use the to make peace. the best part is that they cost 1 iron 1 hard wood and 1 charcoal to make and the blueprints are easy to get. also keep in mind that there are a lot of other weapons that sell for that price but harpoons are the cheapest to make

money is easy just make certain weapons in the black smith for example javlins with the harpoon head will sell for 106k denars each and you can trade them to lords through bartering while you are on teh map for all the lords money you can all so sell them at markets and to top it off you can use the to make peace. the best part is that they cost 1 iron 1 hard wood and 1 charcoal to make and the blueprints are easy to get. also keep in mind that there are a lot of other weapons that sell for that price but harpoons are the cheapest to make

Ever thought that most people that paid money for this game dont want to exploit it to no return? Why dont you just cheat and skip that annoying smithing part

The goal for me is to get as far as I can doing what I'm focussing on before the next update, then starting again.

You should be able to avoid paying lords millions to convince them to join, if you captured all of their cities and castles, because at this point, in my experience it should be a lot easier to convince them to join you (money wise).

Back
Top Bottom