The Turkish Army in Syria 2019

Users who are viewing this thread

Cioss Julius U.X. said:
This guy is just on point. It makes me feel weird. Where is the ****storm? Where is blaming Turks for genociding Kurds? Where is freedom fighter hyper brave Kurds who fought down the evil ISIS? He is is rational I may cry. He must be a Turkish secret service agent, working in the west to brainwash poor westerners. :lol:

He is literally on point with my views. We were using this FSA guys but they are far from being an army or any kind of organised and civilised group of people. I personally despise them from the beginning. Now, just like I said before thanks to Turkish intervention, Assad is one big step closer to uniting his country and finishing the war. I think Turkey at that point, just stop supporting this puppets since they can hit anyone with any reason. Just like he said in the video, they can actually turn down on us.

I hope U.S. just totally get the heck out of Syria asap. With that, other foreign powers such as Russia and Turkey can also bail out finally.

Our forces are not leaving, the soldiers from up north are just being sent to southern Syria because Trump wants to "take the oil"......whatever he means by that.....

Trump has a personal trend of announcing to the country/world that we're pulling troops out of somewhere, and then.....just doesn't. Afghanistan is a prime example, he announced a pull out, and then just didn't do it,lol. We've actually increased troops in the country.

NovaItamar said:
Calradianın Bilgesi said:
Northern Iraq is KDP and Peshmerga. It fought against PKK in the nineties, and helped PKK to hold Kobane when Isis was sieging it a few years ago. Turkish army used to train and arm Peshmerga until a few years ago, maybe it still does. They’re dependent on Turkey for trading their oil and also infrastructure projects so we have good relations with North Iraqi regional government. But Turkey(along with the US) was against the referendum for the independence of Northern Iraq. KDP and Barzani were against Turkish invasion of Syria.

Those in Syria are prettt much the PKK. Same fighters, same ideology, same idol(Ocalan), same commanders, different region.

Interesting, so it's fair to say the Kurds are divided ideologically between the regions? I'll not pretend to understand the different motivations.

The British and French invaded Middle East and after Ottoman Empire was defeated in World War 1, they hastily destroyed the Kingdom of Kurdistan. Soon after that, the British moved a lot of Kurdish people to Turkey and established the Republic of Ararat so as to create a problem for the new Turkish Republic.

So the only use of Kurds for some countries is to use them against Turkey. Turkish army not being able to stop PKK after all these years is because of one single reason. The countries some of the people here are from are supporting them financially and by using propaganda.

What Turkey wants is to stop a Kurdish terrorist organization from establishing near its Syrian border. Turkey wants Syria to be friendly. Countries like it when their neighbors do not support terrorists in their country. Millions of Syrian refugees that fled to Turkey are targets for genocide by Russia, Iran, Isis, YPG, and Assad. They need to return to their country which we hope will become peaceful.

If Turkey doesn't want terrorists moving into or through its country, why was it the primary corridor for European IS jihadists moving from Europe to Syria? When asked by the EU and US to clamp down on this, why did Turkey say there was nothing they could do to stop it? Yet when the possibility of an autonomous Kurdish region grew more and more likely in North-Eastern Syria, Turkey put up a wall. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom