The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Now, looking for the Rising Sun Legend, which I kinda already knew about, I found two of his cities in the Nords and with the Vaegirs, but where is it located the third kingdom, Rhodoks?  Do we have to to enable the editing? I believe all that I have left to get is the boots and gloves.

Well that made the Barrels pretty easy.  What were you doing when you found the Bug though?  I have been zooming around that bloody village for nearly an hour and  I see nothing.  I was originally drawn to this village as well owing to the neat Lighthouse that did not seem native.  The Heart said it was in a chest but no chest graphic was present (probably because the Heart was "under the floorboards").  I also assume that no graphic will be present for Kidd's buried treasure, making it troublesome in its discovery.
Also what can I do to make Rasputin love me?  I am getting close to lv 30 and he is still acting like a prude!

For the bug,
you must find a tree with a skull in a branch and an arrow in the ground, it should be near the church, then follow "a bee line from the tree throught the arrow" on foot, you should find a invisible chest
for rasputin,
go to Halmar castle and find a 13

now just 2 questions :

first,
I find some kind of mine entrance in Glunmar but i can't do anything with, is it normal ?
second, i find Charon. how can I interact with him ?

thanks

For Charon, I'd been wondering myself about that. He'll tell you that you need a heart of infinite stone or one of the god artifacts. Well, I have the infinity stone and I still died from that accursed hound. So much for being unkillable. I'm not sure what to do there, but I'm guessing you'll get Cerberus as a companion.

To get the stone you have to find..... Him. And that is no mean feat.  :smile:
I had the same problem with Charon, I'm thinking maybe part of becoming a lich is absorbing the stone thus making it your "heart."
Although I approached him with an artifact of the gods and still had the same problem, Lamia's polearm to be exact.
My personal theory is that Cerberus is the ultimate mount that N0ught mentioned.  :mrgreen:

For Charon:
Get the Infinity Stone and all 13 Skill-boost items you can make with the necronomicon.

Where do I find Fortunato?

well the Underworld was a bit anticlimactic
Still looking for the secret to becoming a lich.
As for Fortunato, try searching dungeons, especially deep ones.
he is in the Praven dungeon

Just a little hint then :smile:
pay close attention to what Dupin says when you first meet him, and look very carefully for something similar to Old Zendar.
Sorry, I'm not going to spoil this one, it's just to awesome :smile:
unless you reeeeeeeeeally want me to
The Bloodfountain Says Crossbones likes the company of his own kind right?
You have to be a werewolf

Still can't find that bloody bug. Found the tree and the arrow in the ground, but can't find that accursed invisible chest. Any help?

from the tree with the 13 on it head toward the tower in the distance. just as you get to the top of the hill stop and look around, there is a small gold thing sticking out of the ground just above the edge of the hill.
not sure how else to help really. it's a tricky little bugger.

You must take the infinity stone, then have a version of all the 13 object, like  Riyoshi says, then just go to Veidar, to the underworld entrance and you should get the lich head (and skills)

well i hear about some kind of God chrysalis. what is it and where did can i find it please ?

thx

All I got from that was the sword.
though i may have pissed somebody off
mb8.jpg
:shock:

EDIT: 45 minute battle......
wow, and all I got was this snazzy new robe
and the doggy still won't let me past!
EDIT2: and he respawned!!!

Back
Top Bottom