The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I thought I would start this thread so people could post about discoveries they have made in the upcoming fixed version 20.13: "Nevermore", without the need to hide everything with a spoiler button. :mrgreen:

Warning: Spoilers beyond this point!!! You have been warned!!!

Just asking a small question, but won't most to all new things be revealed in some story told by the Bloodfountain? I haven't been able to download it but all my bones are breaking from the agony from not playing yet.

The Bloodfountain is surprisingly close-mouthed about a lot of things actually. In fact it says at one point that it knows something, but won't tell you because that wouldn't be any fun.
Does anyone know where to find The Purloined Letter? I've found the other three of Fortuna's items except that one.
oh, and how long do I need to babysit The Chrysalis?
I found the locations of a bunch of things I can list if anyone would like.
Lamia, Poe, The Raven, Dupin, Fortuna, The Gold Bug, the heart thingy, the cask or keg or whatever, the answer to Rasputin's Riddle, The Rising Sun (though that one is pretty obvious), Oak Ash and Thorn.
I'll trade any or all of those for The Purloined Letter or the limit on The Chrysalis.  :smile:
Oh and N0ught, you are the most amazing modder I've ever seen, and this version of solid and shade is shaping up to be the best yet.  :grin:

Right under your nose indeed!
Walk through the door behind the Bloodfountain to reach "the chamber" The Raven is right above the door.

This is fun already. :lol:

Just so we are clear, I personally will not be providing answers or hints here. It is nice to see that people have already uncovered some of what the new release has to offer - grats to you guys who got the mod to work. I should get into town within a couple days (hopefully tomorrow) to upload the fixed version on a more stable connection. :wink:

The heart is under a barrel right? Where are there a lot of barrels?
The cask may have been imported by the merchants of the southwest, but you can't find it from the town menu.
the bug is a tricky one, it was buried near the coast right? try coastal villages, it's a tough one to find.
EDIT: In return for that, does anyone know what Lamia wants or how to become a lich?

As you wish Lord  :twisted:
I call him Fluffy
mb7.jpg

DEATH TO CALRADIA!!!!!!

The Infinity Stone is mine, all mine!  Death has never before felt this CHEATED! :mrgreen:

I will trade any info and all the souls I can find for a hint on how to start on the path to that stone.  :smile:
Or Lichdom for that matter.
Have you found the underworld entrance? I can tell you where it is.

No, I have not, I just started playing the new version.  By the way, there was a hint in my last post. :wink:

Did anyone can help me ? i try to speak to Fortunato but he just repeat the same thing. i guess i should find the Montresor coat of arm but i don't know how.

thanks

It's not The coat of arms that you need, read very carefully what the Bloodfountain said when it told you where to find him.
Or open the spoiler.  :smile:
Bring him some Bloodwine.

Still having trouble with the Barrels and the Village by the sea.  I figured the Village was Fisdnar since it is on the Easter side of the Kwynn Delta, and has 7 letters in the name, but I came to that conclusion based on some hints that I cannot quite remember (Fortunato's dialogue is not repeatable for these items).  I figured the Barrel would be in a Town that produces a lot of ale, like Uhxkal (SP!) or Praven. 
Couldn't seem to find either one though.

Fortunato's clue for the gold bug was
"...buried somewhere near the sea by the infamous Captain Kidd... 'A good glass in the bshop's hostel in the devils seat --twent-one degrees and thirteen minutes --northeast and by north --main branch seventh limb east side --shoot from the left eye of the death's-head --a bee-line from the tree through the shot fifty feet out' That is all I know..."
Not sure what any of it means really. I stumbled upon the bug by accident.
you are to the east of the wrong delta though
look in Fenada, the village just west of Thir
As for the barrels. you're close with ale, but not with the towns you're looking in.
It's in Khudan tavern under the stairs

Back
Top Bottom