The ? thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Venitius said:
Which revolver is recommended for most rounded/most powerful? I'm currently using the Chromed Colt Army, Starr Single-Action Army and the Remington New Model Navy. Also, I'd prefer if the revolver recommended sounds loud, deep and sharp.

there are 5 top revolvers: Remington Army, Starr SA, Colt Army, Colt Walker, LeMat. I suggest Remington Army and Starr SA for the beginning of the game because of their accuracy advantage. After getting some pistol skill each of them has its advantages. Depends on your style.

I joined an outlaw group and I got a quest to defend the hideout from the sheriff. I can't figure out what to do. There seems to be no trigger.

What are mining tools for? I got them and entered the mine but nothing really happened. Is there a planned usage for them?

eragoen said:
What are mining tools for? I got them and entered the mine but nothing really happened. Is there a planned usage for them?

It's for quick money to beginner chars. Maybe it can be related to engineering skill or something else later. The mine is also idle at the moment, but a quest will be attached to it in the future. Everything doesn't need to have purpose, remember this is beta release. But thanks for the feedback anyways. :wink:

insomniac said:
eragoen said:

It's for quick money to beginner chars. Maybe it can be related to engineering skill or something else later. The mine is also idle at the moment, but a quest will be attached to it in the future. Everything doesn't need to have purpose, remember this is beta release. But thanks for the feedback anyways. :wink:

I see :smile:

Well - if you need help writing up perhaps dialogue for quests I'm a decent writer, so just give us a message on the forums. Fantastic work on the mod so far - really enjoying myself.

okiN said:
Is the graveyard also an empty location, linked to a quest that doesn't exist yet?

there is a guy in the san casteabro who is located in the small alley close to the square. His name was jack the serpent if i am not wrong. He is the one that gives the graveyard quest  :wink:

Nice one. Is there a quest for the Jansen homestead yet? I couldn't get much out of that one, either.

Also, how many recruitable characters are there in the game? So far I have the english bloke, the indian-hating woodsman, the celestial pickaxe murderer, the clown, the Doc and the Ozzer. Anyone else?

How do I renounce my oath to my liege? I try to talk to the head of the Collins Bandit guys but I can't seem to get away?

eragoen said:
How do I renounce my oath to my liege? I try to talk to the head of the Collins Bandit guys but I can't seem to get away?
I'm guessing you aren't a full member, and did the equivalent of being a mercenary captain in native. When your contract expires I think is the only way to get out. If you're a full member then I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom