The Tales of Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there,

It's my first post here.

My favorite version is the Warband expansion; it is so inspiring.

Writing is one of my hobbies, that made me start writing a novel inspired by this game.

All what I want is to share my writings in this topic.

Your feedback is everything: for sure it doesn't matter if I see what I write interesting  :wink:, but it really does matter if you see so.  :smile: I am welcoming your comments and recommendations.

interesting story. I like how rather than being the hero, the character has instead switched roles with Borcha, who is now the leader, rather than the companion.

I only grazed over and kind of power read, but it looks good my man, and the concept seems interesting as well as the incorporation of companions.

A very nice story=) love it plz write more!!! best regards Kekke

sry 4 bad English not my first languqage

Same news to share with you from Wattpad:

Among 75,506 books in the Historical Fiction genre, Tales of Calradia in its 12th day is ranked #24, with 1100 reads, 349 votes, 132 comments.

Wanna to see how Masolon could look like? Check the movie trailer on Wattpad :smile:

Same news to share with you from Wattpad:

Tales of Calradia in its 20th day is ranked #12, with 2744 reads, 531 votes, 222 comments.

Cheers!

Happy new year fellows!

First I have to announce that "Tales of Calradia" hit 100,000 reads last Thursday. For me it's a big milestone to reach in just 4 months. Again, I always feel grateful for this forum, because from here everything started. Thank you guys  :smile:

Have a lovely day  :mrgreen:

Raven (Gothia) said:
Why not make a real book from it?  :smile:

Thanks Raven for such encouragement.  :mrgreen:
Four months ago, I would not even dare to think about that. But now, tides are changing; it became a possible dream. Who knows?  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom