The Syrian Civil War. Do you support a side?

Which side would you like to see win?

• Regime

Votes: 63 20.1%
  • Rebels

Votes: 29 9.3%
  • Kurds

Votes: 69 22.0%
  • Daesh

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Regime and the Kurds

Votes: 24 7.7%
  • Rebels and Kurds

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Daesh and Kurds

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • None

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebelknight said:
Mage246 said:
Sounds like you only follow the far-right stuff. I have yet to see you post anything from a major Israeli newspaper.

Could be worse... like Far left.

I'd say they're both equally awful.

I follow everything from over there  :lol:, I`m not sure whats really "left" or "right " when it comes to Israeli politics. I consider myself center-right, by American standards.

Divayith said:
I consider myself center-right, by American standards.
When people say that, they are usually far-right and in denial. Face it, you are literally Hitler.

Mage246 said:
Rebelknight said:
Mage246 said:
Sounds like you only follow the far-right stuff. I have yet to see you post anything from a major Israeli newspaper.

Disagree, the far left actually has humanist ideals, the far right is just about power and hate.

MadVader said:
Divayith said:
I consider myself center-right, by American standards.
When people say that, they are usually far-right and in denial. Face it, you are literally Hitler.

Mage246 said:
Rebelknight said:
Mage246 said:

Disagree, the far left actually has humanist ideals, the far right is just about power and hate.
:lol:

Did you really call him Hitler?
And the power and hate thing... you call yourself educated?

Literally Hitler.

Maybe its easier to compare the far-left and the far-right by comparing people drawn to them.
On one side you have Dodes and on the other Lascivo. One is liked and the other was banned - draw your own conclusions.

MadVader said:
Literally Hitler.

Maybe its easier to compare the far-left and the far-right by comparing people drawn to them.
On one side you have Dodes and on the other Lascivo. One is liked and the other was banned - draw your own conclusions.

You do know not all Far Right are racist and Lascivo was banned for racism.

And the centre-right guy is not far right.

Mage246 said:
I have seen pictures of the missiles used. The delivery system was quite sophisticated and maximized the possible payload. The quantity used overall was also very high. Nice try, though.
Syrian-rebels-chemical-weapons.jpg
e8aefb6c1c436f3994d7b9d2126917ce.png
bd72cd58a68e50121f7bb5a3c4e5bd36.png
fed894f27ba1e3084d3292b83b016403.png
nice try tho LOL

Are you retarded? None of those are the rockets used in the attack. Try again. Soviet-produced 140mm rockets would be a good start, not that you have a ****ing clue what those look like.

Or did you think "post evidence that the rebels carried out the rocket attack using sarin" meant "post random **** that has nothing to do with it"?

I describe myself as centre-right, but I`m open to new ideas, so long as they`re really new, and not revised **** that has been done before and failed.

Ohh, and who called me Hitler? go **** yourself, Cajuns are mixed race you ****-tard, and friendly as **** unless you say stupid **** like that.......

Mage246 said:
Are you retarded? None of those are the rockets used in the attack. Try again. Soviet-produced 140mm rockets would be a good start, not that you have a ******** clue what those look like.

Or did you think "post evidence that the rebels carried out the rocket attack using sarin" meant "post random **** that has nothing to do with it"?
glad i made u mad bruh

you would be referring to the sarin attack, one of seven major chemical attacks in the entire war. gotta do ur research further than that. chlorine was widely used in the others, seems u only pay attention to the attack focused mostly on by mainstream media

if people are going to blame assad on using sarin, yet ignore islamic militants in the FSA using chlorine, phosphorus, and other chit, then *** them

<3 assad for butchering those 7th century monkeys LOL

How silly of me to focus on the largest attack so far, which is the entire justification for the bombing campaign.

EDIT: Anyway, back on topic. The US got badly outmaneuvered diplomatically on this. It's time for Obama to cut his losses and pull back. Wait for Assad to **** up again.

As llong as he can argue that transportaion would take too long, his position isn;t that weakened.
It is estimated that such a thing could take three years, though that source is the Mail >.>

And to that other guy...

Cajuns are displaced Frenchmen from French Canada and French northern US. Not mixed race. :/

Back
Top Bottom