SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Users who are viewing this thread

Antonis said:
Okay, will do. Never even got married, so I don't know how they lood. :razz:
Dude, like picture this, you go to get married to someone having never seen their hair. Then suddenly...poof theres a mother ****ing antenna sticking out of their gourd. Thats how I feel constantly lol

Antonis said:
Antenna? :razz:
Okay, I will fix it.
It's like saying "I married a human, but she had ant antennae" It's honestly a waste to have them wear hats and such since there is hair that is hidden...unless the model actually requires it, which of course means to use a hat. XD

I was wondering, will there be an update for this mod?

If so, are you gonna implement the diplomacy mod? because from what i can see it isnt included, and i find i hard and infuriating to manage a kingdom with the limited diplomacy you have from native.

Furthermore, would it be possible to make it so when a faction takes over castle/town/village - the recruits you get would be from the culture/faction owning the fief?

Oh and i find it that infantry somehow gets mixed up so they are under the cavalry section when playing the battles, which makes it a bit frustrating to manage your army and different sections when they are in a wrong section.

That is wonderful news!

Oh and i have found that infantry somehow gets mixed up so they are under the cavalry section when playing the battles, which makes it a bit frustrating to manage your army and different sections when they are in a wrong section - I have mostly been playing with the danes so dont know if its just some bug only with them or its an overall thing.

Furthermore, would it be possible to make it so when a faction takes over castle/town/village - the recruits you get would be from the culture/faction owning the fief?

When you try to order your men into rows, the description says string_not_found for row etc.

Do you have an estimate on when the next update will come?

Okay, one at a time. No release date yet, but it's soon.
I will look what you say about infantry.
Yes, I have already changed it thanks to Subidai and his tweaks and you can recruit the faction troops as you say.
The orders of the formations are fixed, it was a silly thing.
:smile:

Antonis said:
Okay, one at a time. No release date yet, but it's soon.
I will look what you say about infantry.
Yes, I have already changed it thanks to Subidai and his tweaks and you can recruit the faction troops as you say.
The orders of the formations are fixed, it was a silly thing.
:smile:

From what i can gather, its a 50/50 chance that the raiders and or sword danes is in infantry or cavalry or just plain in both sections.

alright thats some good news indeed, im looking forward to the next update and the stuff you have mentioned above! This mod is so great, great job! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom