The Swadian Reunited v1.11

Should I create new "Sea Raider" troops?

• Definitely!

Votes: 61 45.9%
  • Sure, go ahead.

Votes: 33 24.8%
  • I'm fine either way...

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Why thank you. The aim is to just "beefen" up the troop trees. There is currently no background. This is the first release. I am currently working on:

• Rhodok Light Calvary
  • Nord Units

making them tougher? I see,  I'd like to see a mod, where the Factions Armies troops were not like the recruits, but were a single type, either archer/infantry/cavalry, that way they were each uniformed the same.

Many armies in the game aren't very organized, I think Faction Troops like, Lords/Kings and their Armies should be different from Recruits you get until your a lord that is or something, So that they all appear in uniform under that banner.

x4457 said:
OK I gotcha. In the next release, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your input.
No Problem, no reason to ignore a mod because it isn't one of the more popular ones, I'll be here rooting for ya man.

great mod but it would be even better whit more quest and im really bored whit the starting choice in the game maybe some new would be better

Noveras said:
So what's new on this mod and why there are firearms upgrade option but there are no guns in this mod

There are new and upgraded troops and there is the firearms option because of an accident. I'll fix next release.

Strent said:
great mod but it would be even better whit more quest and im really bored whit the starting choice in the game maybe some new would be better

I'll see what I can do

Does this mod work with V1.0 that came out in September?

It would also be great if the nords had some type of mounted unit. (I hate how you never get any support from your nord troops in battle because they take forever to get to the action.)

Darkmune said:

It would also be great if the nords had some type of mounted unit. (I hate how you never get any support from your nord troops in battle because they take forever to get to the action.)

Yes, I know how you feel. Thanks for the feedback, I will start work right away.

Darkmune said:

And yes, it is compatible with v 1.011, but not v 1.003

Back
Top Bottom