The Swadian Reunited v1.11

Should I create new "Sea Raider" troops?

• Definitely!

Votes: 61 45.9%
  • Sure, go ahead.

Votes: 33 24.8%
  • I'm fine either way...

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkmune said:
Thanks for taking the nords idea into consiteration.

Your very welcome. I had already thought of a nord light cavalry unit, but I didn't think anyone would be interested. :wink:

Darkmune said:
Does this mod work with V1.0 that came out in September?

It would also be great if the nords had some type of mounted unit. (I hate how you never get any support from your nord troops in battle because they take forever to get to the action.)
Can you die please?

DarkAnd said:
Darkmune said:
Does this mod work with V1.0 that came out in September?

It would also be great if the nords had some type of mounted unit. (I hate how you never get any support from your nord troops in battle because they take forever to get to the action.)
Can you die please?

Ah my friend, be careful what you wish for. Do not fret, I was planning on something VERY light, such as hobilars.

Because I am busy eating khergit meat.
Now lets stop the jokes.
Dont give them cavalry, northmen rarely used them and there is no writen register that they ever used cavalry, if the player wants cavalry hire mercenaries.

DarkAnd said:
Because I am busy eating khergit meat.
Now lets stop the jokes.
Dont give them cavalry, northmen rarely used them and there is no writen register that they ever used cavalry, if the player wants cavalry hire mercenaries.

I see you brushed up on your history.  Your are right, they RARELY used horses. But we know for a fact that they did use them in battle. Therefore, I will add them, but like I said in an earlier post, they will be light and easily perishable. Please, no more comments on Nord cavalry or asking other people to die :wink:

Since as DarkAnd said, there is little evidence of northmen riding horses, there is evidence of them using smaller animals, such as donkeys, for transportation. So if you wanted to you could create the Nord Donkey Rider or something of such.

Darkmune said:
Since as DarkAnd said, there is little evidence of northmen riding horses, there is evidence of them using smaller animals, such as donkeys, for transportation. So if you wanted to you could create the Nord Donkey Rider or something of such.

I see... I also realize that this idea would en tale a lot of work to create a donkey. Therefor, I agree with you and I would happily do this if someone would be willing to make a mule or donkey.

killer-blead said:
can you explain what the title has to do with the mod?
it kinda makes no sence now.

Have you downloaded the mod?
If you have, can you still not figure it out?

The reason for the title is because I mostly revamped the Swadians. You see, I am still of the lower class of modding, and I have yet to figure out how to script. When I do, I will add a lot more of the things that I would like, mostly to the Swadians. Also, I am a big fan of the Swadians as they are the Mount & Blade equivalent to the medieval English and French.

x4457 said:
The reason for the title is because I mostly revamped the Swadians. You see, I am still of the lower class of modding, and I have yet to figure out how to script. When I do, I will add a lot more of the things that I would like, mostly to the Swadians. Also, I am a big fan of the Swadians as they are the Mount & Blade equivalent to the medieval English and French.

I like Swadians the most too  :razz:

About the nords horsemen, you could add some lower type animals, but you could allso add some mercenary horsemen to the lords.
You can take a look at my mod for any help  :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52949.0.html

Buhadog said:
x4457 said:

I like Swadians the most too  :razz:

About the nords horsemen, you could add some lower type animals, but you could allso add some mercenary horsemen to the lords.
You can take a look at my mod for any help  :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52949.0.html

Why thank you. I definitely will. Looks like you have a lot of good stuff.

Any update on this mod coming soon?  This thread is the first thing I check when I come to this forum, and the mod IMO has the best retextures ever made for Mount&Blade.  They are mouthwatering, to say the least.

MarkQuinn said:
Any update on this mod coming soon?  This thread is the first thing I check when I come to this forum, and the mod IMO has the best retextures ever made for Mount&Blade.  They are mouthwatering, to say the least.

Short answer:Yes

Long answer: I haven't had much time to work on this mod lately because of an extremely busy schedule. I will be releasing a new version very soon. By the way, the re textures are not mine and I do not claim them as mine.

Who's retextures are they, then?  I didn't see any credits for the new armor either in your post or the Repository.

MarkQuinn said:
Who's retextures are they, then?  I didn't see any credits for the new armor either in your post or the Repository.

They are "Talak's Unique Armory"

I'm so stupid.  I DID know that.  In fact I even sent him a PM a few days ago saying this was some of the best content I've ever seen in M&B.  I don't know what's come over me.  :???:

MarkQuinn said:
I'm so stupid.  I DID know that.  In fact I even sent him a PM a few days ago saying this was some of the best content I've ever seen in M&B.  I don't know what's come over me.  :???:

Don't worry about it, we all have those moments...

Back
Top Bottom