The Swadian-Khergit War 1237. (A native M&B RP) [Applications are closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

The Swadian-Khergit War 1237

Hi there fellas, I thought it was about time to have another native RP going on next to the BfT and here it is.
The dimension is the same as BfT, just to make it interesting. It's only two decades earlier.

--> Calradia 1237-???? The Swadian-Khergit War

The Khergit Khanate felt the need to expand, as it always did, and started raiding the villages in the southeast of the Pravenus Plains and the south of the Vaega Tundra.
The people of Swadia flee towards Praven and other towns in the Heartlands, as the Khergit raider spare man nor woman.
King Harlaus is furious and calls on the Rhodoks and Swadians to close the gates of their towns for the heathen Khergit caravans. He assembles his army to swipe the Khergit raiding parties out of the Heartlands.
Hundreds and thousands of volunteers, peasants and townfolks, joined their lords' armies to fight against the Khergits.
What started as a heroic rescue campaign, was in reality a crusade against humanity.
Harlaus burned all villages that had provided food or any suplies to the Khergit 'savages'.
The soldiers and other Swadians, blinded by Harlaus' charisma, kept supporting him in everything he did.
The Khergit raiders, which were in the end only with a few, were chased down and hanged for their misdeeds.
Janakir Khan, known for uniting almost all Khergit clans, called upon his allies from the steppes behind the mountains to join him in Tulga.
Janakir Khan had given his sons, the charismatic Dustum and the widely feared Sanjar the command over his armies.
Their armies met near Tevarin and the Khergits were defeated in the hilly area around the Uxkhos mountains.
Harlaus took the remains of his armies towards Tulga and besieged it, Janakir Khan was killed. Sanjar Khan rised and took all the land, Dustum Khan had to hide.
Harlaus returned to Praven with the loot, where he was welcomed by the townfolks.

I indicated the first line in red, because this is the starting period of the RP.

Faction possibilities:

Khergit_banner.jpg

Of course one of the main factions here are the Khergits.
You could either be a lord/noyan in the Khanate or a regular soldier, or maybe one of the raiders. The options are quite variated here.
250px-Swadia_banner.jpg

As a Swadian, you could either be a Swadian noble, a Swadian soldier (or perhaps knight) or a peasant recruited for Harlaus' campaign.
250px-Rhodoks_banner.jpg

A Rhodok could be accepted, since Harlaus called upon them to join him in the war against the 'savages'.
Intially the Rhodoks ignored his call, colored by hate, but it's of course likely that Rhodok men and nobles decided to follow Harlaus on their own initiative.
250px-Vaegirs_Banner.jpg

Even though the Vaegirs didn't really have a part in this, it wouldn't be unlikely if some Vaegirs picked up arms themselves, to fight against the raiders that were raging over their lands.
Nords_banner.jpg

Nords were never in the area. Characters will have to be very original or I will not accept them. I'd rather have you choose another faction.
Yes, I know it's your favorite faction... But I'm not sorry.

I'd also like to say, if you ever played or still play in the BfT RP, then I recommend to use a new character. (it's of course not forbidden to use the same.)
But using old characters could inflect the background of the characters in the BfT thread.

Oh right, you couldn't possibly find the way without a good map, could you?
MountBlade_world_map.jpg

So now we've come to the application section.

You know the usual:

Name: (Your parents did gave you a name didn't they?)
Male/Female: (Blue or pink?)
Origin: (Where were you born? Who were your parents.)
Faction: (Who's ass do you kiss?)
Description: (Who has the ugliest character?)
Weaponry and skills: (Why should one pay your wages?)
Bio: (You weren't brough by the stork, were you?)

Name: Edmund Luger
Male/Female: Male
Origin: Born in Burglen as a pure-blood Swadian.
Faction: Swadian
Description: Disciplined as he had always been, he kept his hair short and the skin of his chin pale. Even though he was a Swadian pure-blood, his hair was colored dark black, which was rather unusual for Swadian. Perhaps there was some Rhodok blood streaming through his veins that they didn't know about. He was built rather tall, but not as tall as a Nord. As a hunter for his family and a blacksmith for his village, he was quite muscular.
Weaponry and skills: He has some skill in laying boobytraps and knows how to defeat a few foes as well. Ranged combat isn't his thing though. As for weapons, he will retrieve a steel voulge later on, but for now, all he has is an expensive bastard sword with a gold-trimmed grip.
Bio: Burglen got raided by Khergits. His wife and son (Simon Luger) got killed in front of his eyes. He was forced to leave his brother(Mark Luger) behind, which promised him to meet him later in Praven.
Luger left his village for the first time in his life, if you didn't count the many times he had been hunting in the area with his brother Mark.
On the way he found the shiny bastard sword on the body of a Swadian nobleman who had tried to resist against the Khergits. Luger took it, since the nobleman wouldn't need it any longer.
Now he was travelling towards Praven, along with hundreds of other countrymen, seeking refugee in the west.

That's it, now show me yours, will you?

Accepted characters:

Name: Arvit Talven
Origin: Born in one of the smaller villages on the Rhodok-Swadian border, so he can claim origins to both groups.
Faction: Swadia (Rhodok Mercenary)
Description: Tall,Pale,Dark Brown hair, Brown eyes
Weaponry and skills: 5 Years of experience, Good with a spear and shield like most Rhodoks. He is also fairly decent with a sword.
Bio: Born in one of the smaller villages on the Rhodok-Swadian border 20 years ago. He went on hunting trips with his father and his younger brothers, Thomas and Javex. For 7 years he was just a hunter in the village. One day a warband passed through the village. They told stories of the glory and horror of wars. It captivated him. That night he grabbed his fathers sword, his own spear and bought a plain old kite shield from a travelling merchant who was staying there. He said goodbye to his family and became a mercenary. For five years he fought for multiple lords, now he's a "Sergeant" in a mercenary company enlisted with King Harlaus. After hearing the stories he muses that he'll probably retire from mercenary life after this war. Then he laughs.

Name: Boris Yakim
Male/Female: male
Origin: Shulus to mother Daria and father Igor both who died in a Khergit raid
Faction: (Who's ass do you kiss?) Vaegirs
Description: 5'8" Brown eyes, dark brown hair that is cut to shoulder length, dark brown goatee, athletic build especially in the legs for running. wearing a cap for cold weather and a fur coat used by the Nomads he once encountered. Leather boots taken from the plunder of a defeated Khergit raiding party.
Weaponry and skills: Expert bowmen learned from the harsh cold climate of the Tundra where the next hunting kill means you live another day. Blade skills are above average which will be shown in the bio as to why that is
Bio: It has been 5 years since Boris set out from Shulus. Khergit raiding parties had always been a plague to the town. Because of this Boris learned not only how to kill a deer with a bow but also a horse and its rider at full gallop. Then there was the day a Khergit "caravan" came. Daria and Igor both went to see what they had as food was always hard to come by and rarely did a caravan come near the area let alone into this small village. It turned out this caravan was just another raiding party in disguise and both Daria and Igor were killed with a spear thrust to the jugular. Boris was out hunting and when he heard the screams he raced back only to see half the people dead and the village yet again smoldering with a few houses standing. It would be rebuilt yet again. But Boris wasn't going to be there for it to be built only to see it burn again. He and 9 others like him formed a group and vowed to kill any Khergits they say coming across the mountain. 5 years later Boris is the only one still left alive from the original group but he has  recruited 15 others since then and together they have become an expert ranger group hunting Khergits in the Tundra that come to pillage or exact revenge on Boris and his men. Armed with a strong bow and arming sword he took from a raiding party he found, Boris is ready to move out and enter the Khergit lands themselves bringing the fight to the enemy hiding in wait to ambush them on there own lands.

Name: Kertun Quriltai (Hairtun Kheerultai)
Origin: Father was Ortegai, mother was Hulun. Nomadic people from the western steppe.
Faction: Khergit
Description: 5 feet, 10 inches in height. Proud, cunning, martial, and self-serving.

Weaponry and skills: He is armed in some of the best Khergit-styled equipment a soldier can buy. A fine composite bow, an inherited steel saber, a small but reinforced round-shield, and flawless Khergit arrows.
All of these he is well trained with, except the shield with which he is mediocre, only being useful for deflecting and catching arrows.

Bio: He was taught from the earliest age to ride, shoot, hunt, and take that which he can from those who don't have the strength keep it. The Steppe is a harsh place, unlike the settled towns, and there is no place for weakness. His father was a great warrior, but not rich. Whenever bandits came howling, he would protect his family with his sword and bow. His mother was strict, but kind.

Eventually the call to war would come again, in Kertun's prime. He was ready, after years of training and raiding with his tribe, they would thrust north and west.
He has become a mercenary captain, leading twenty of the finest generation of warriors to ride the plains. They are his bondsmen, he is their Khan, and he will go wherever glory and gold can be found.

Name: Istam
Male/Female: Female
Origin: Swadia
Faction: None/Swadia
Description: Short and slight, with sharp features and a rough voice from disuse. Dark hair, braided back, and brown eyes.
Weaponry and skills: Proficient with both a bow and an axe, though more so with the first. Basic survival skills with a natural knack for predicting enemy behavior.
Bio: Istam’s life is one that shows what happens when someone with talent and no morals becomes lazy. A child born in the village of Elderah, Istam had a disdain for work and a lack of empathy, and was considered a bully and a troublemaker by the adults. She grew more cunning with each punishment, and eventually left town altogether to join one of the bands of forest bandits that infested the woods near the Senuzgda Pass. It was too small to be of much use against the larger caravans and patrols, but they became extraordinarily successful at harassing villagers and the other outlaws their infamy began to grow, and with it, their number. After some time, only the well armed and numerous would dare to venture into the forest, and the nobility were approached with the offer of the details of where the hideout was and numbers of men there. After its successful capture, Istam took the bounties she had built up on the other’s heads and moved to Dhirim, which was sufficiently far away to repeat the same trick without alerting the authorities. After that, her skills were requested by the mercenary group that had been hired to make the raid on her ‘friends’, and she accepted, participating in a few minor skirmishes against the Nordic Sea Raiders. She has since deserted, and made her way to Uxhaul, once again relying on geography and time to keep her safe.

Name: Reynett
Origin: Born in Amere, as son of a peasant woman. His father was a Khergit raider.
Faction: Swadia.
Description: As the child of a Khergit raider, he has many Khergit features: he is short and a bit broad, with dark, small eyes, short dark hair and a pale face.
Weaponry and skills: He is equipped like a common Swadian infantryman: Flat topped helmet, Haubergon, and Ankle boots, and armed with a Bastard sword and a heater shield. He is an average skilled fighter, so better than the average recruit, but outclassed by Sergeants and most veteran mercenaries. He has 3 years of combat experience in Lords' armies.
Bio: His mother, a Swadian peasant woman, gave birth to him 9 months after a Khergit raid in their village of Amere. As child of a Khergit, he was hardly accepted in the farmers' community, and he was treated like an outcast. At the age of 19, he went to the town of Uxkhall with his mother, earning a living for them as a day-labourer in various buisinesses. After a year, he was able to buy himself a weapon and enlisted in a Lords' army. He fought 2 years on the Rhodock border, and half a year on the Vaegir mountains in an other Lords' party. He earned enough to buy himself decent equipment, and enough experience to call himself a soldier. Although he is looked down upon by his countrymen, he is a nationalistic Swadian. Used to be treated as a foreigner, he doesn't seek company and is a loner. His belief in the creator is simple, and he is loyal to the Swadian church. After hearing about the preparations for the great campaign he is enthousiast and decides to join it.

Name: Laren Bader
Origin: His father was a Swadian Farmer, his Mother a Khergit Freed-woman.
Faction: Neutral (Or atleast they say, since so far he has served each side atleast once.)
Description: 6 foot 4 inches tall, a stoic figure. He knows the way of the bow and sword. He has a round face with a large goatee, with a prominent nose,  with a average build. Although unusual, he is very quick despite his size.

Pictures are beating words now-a-days
2lc8syf.jpg

Rahn said:
Name: Sarin Dynard
Origin: Born in Jelkala
Faction: Rhodok
Description: Slightly shorter than average height, dark brown hair and eyes
9B7DD1BA963D9333106A4100BBA5D0272B4C74EE

Weaponry and skills: Equipped with militia grade armour (thick tunic and footman's helmet), a board shield, a war spear and a fine arming sword, forged by his father. Sarin is fairly skilled in combat, although he has seen very little of it. 

Bio: Sarin's father was a well known smith in Jelkala, and the boy spent much of his childhood learning his father's trade, to one day follow in his footsteps. In addition, Sarin served in the town militia as soon as he was of age. When the Khergit threat started to emerge, Sarin's father arranged for him to join the Swadian crusade in Praven. Sarin's father had fought near the Rhodok border in his youth, and knew of the destruction the Khergit hordes could potentially cause. He believed they had to be stopped, even if it meant joining forces with the Swadians. Sarin had never personally seen a Khergit raiding band, but he did not question his father. He joined a trade caravan to Praven and hoped the war would soon be over.

Name: Ralivana Grimm
Male
Origin: Born in Narra, father was a manhunter, mother a farmer.
Description: About 6' 2", dark hair and different colored eyes, one blue one green.
Weaponry and skills: Boasts the Khergit skill in horse riding, with exceptional skill in archery and blunt weaponry.  Also good at tracking and tatcics from years of chasing looters.
Bio: Spent a long and pleasing career hunting down looters and steepe bandits in Tevarin Pass, with a small base in Kedelke.  When the Khan called his people to arms, Grimm answered the call in a desire to travel.  As a fighter of criminal rabble, he has much reluctance to raiding villages, even those of the enemy.

Name: Oso Revelk
Origin: Born on the Southern most steppe lands, the so called „Sea of Grass“ to Khergit parents.
Faction: Khergit/Nomad
Description: Of average height, black hair and greyish colored eyes. Several cut marks along both of his arms and upper torso. Humble, observant, cautious.
Weaponry and skills: A skilled horseman, hunter and tracker(tracking, spotting, path finding). Carries a composite bow(several arrows) and a simple nomad sabre. Naturally, as with any Khergit he brings his own steppe horse to any campaigns. Wears a nomad vest, Khergit boots and a steppe cap with fur.

Bio: A man of the steppes, Oso lived for years by his bow and horsemanship. A man of humble origins he served sporadically in campaigns or raids as a scout, preferring his homeland to the lands of the foreigners. Despite the inherent violence of the steppes Oso is a peaceful soul and will avoid conflict or bloodshed if the opportunity presents itself.

Considered a contemplative man by many of his fellow nomads, he is known for a deep interest in philosophy and perhaps surprisingly for a Nomad a good knowledge of language/writing. Rumors persist that in his younger days he traveled far across the steppe to trade and record the history of the lands.

There are no more places available! Apply and I'll put you on the waiting list.

I added some rules, just in case I have to show someone's character a shortcut over the river Styx.

1. You know, try to be friends with the other RP'ers or I'll have to come and slap you around a bit.
2. Try to post all comments or discussion posts in this thread, keep the story thread for the story posts. If you do wish to say something in the story thread for whatever reason, I suggest we use double brackets. ((Like this.))
3. About the quality of the posts and such: Try not to post anything that could've been written by a five-year old and try to make sense-making posts that either contribute to the development of your character or the story. Though I don't think real grammar and quality rules are required in the D&S, it comes naturally.
4. I'm not going to limit characters in how skilled they can be or which armor they may have, but try not to be too unrealistic. (I don't want to see a Swadian militia beating off a dozen lancers...) Als No godmoding! and of course No magic. (That doesn't mean there can't be religion, mythology or superstition.)
5. Also, try not to stick to the game too much. It's not because Khergits don't have axes in-game, that you aren't allowed to have an axe as a Khergit y'know what I mean.

Finally, I'll add important lore here:

Common tongue/ Rhodok-Swadian:
Spoken by both Rhodok and swadians, this is the most spoken language on the continent, since other cultures also use it to speak with people of other languages.

The Swadian dialects:
Every region of Swadia also has its own dialect, but they're able to understand eachother though.

Nordic:
This is a common Nordic language, spoken by the people of North-Calradia and on the Nords homeland.
People from the south can understand it if they learned Nordic.

Nordic dialect:
Nordic dialect is very similar to Nordic, but it's much harder for Southerners to understand, because of the rough accents.

Old-Norse:
A language spoken by only a few and not even understandable for most Nords.

Vaegir:
The Vaegirs speak a common language which seems to be a combination of Nordic and Rhodok-Swadian.

The Khergit languages:
The Khergits in Calradia seem to share their tongue, but in the land behind the mountains, the Khanate covers dozens of foreign languages.

I'd either play as a Khergit or a Nord
If I were to play as a Khergit, I would be a Non-noble commander.
If I were to play as a Nord, I would be Beorn again, just younger, fighting as a Mercenary Jarl.

Hmm, this would be better since I could actually start from the beggining this time.

But now I'm sad since, I probably couldn't be Herin, maybe Hughes since he was a mercenary...

Hurray!

Rallix said:
I'd either play as a Khergit or a Nord
If I were to play as a Khergit, I would be a Non-noble commander.
If I were to play as a Nord, I would be Beorn again, just younger, fighting as a Mercenary Jarl.

I recommend you play as a Khergit, since Luger already saw Beorn once in BfT and didn't recognize him :p
It would be unable for them to meet earlier.

Draco Wrath said:
Hmm, this would be better since I could actually start from the beggining this time.

But now I'm sad since, I probably couldn't be Herin, maybe Hughes since he was a mercenary...

Hurray!

My intention was to lead the pressure off the other RP, so now you guys can come over here and RP in Native M&B :grin:

If the dimension is the same as the BfT, then there are timeline errors, methinks, since Isolla didn't begin her uprising until about fifteen years later.

Well I didnt rp in Bft so that makes my job much more easier.

Origin: Born in one of the smaller villages on the Rhodok-Swadian border, so he can claim origins to both groups.
Weaponry and skills: 5 Years of experience, Good with a spear and shield like most Rhodoks. He is also fairly decent with a sword.
Bio: Born in one of the smaller villages on the Rhodok-Swadian border 20 years ago. He went on hunting trips with his father and his younger brothers, Thomas and Javex. For 7 years he was just a hunter in the village. One day a warband passed through the village. They told stories of the glory and horror of wars. It captivated him. That night he grabbed his fathers sword, his own spear and bought a plain old kite shield from a travelling merchant who was staying there. He said goodbye to his family and became a mercenary. For five years he fought for multiple lords, now he's a "Sergeant" in a mercenary company enlisted with King Harlaus. After hearing the stories he muses that he'll probably retire from mercenary life after this war. Then he laughs.

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
Well I didnt rp in Bft so that makes my job much more easier.

Accepted.

A_Mustang said:
If the dimension is the same as the BfT, then there are timeline errors, methinks, since Isolla didn't begin her uprising until about fifteen years later.

It starts in 1237 to give us enough time to RP in.
The uprise could ofcourse be five years later. There is no indication of how long the campaign actually lasted. i always opt to use as much as possible new characters and RP'ers, because it's a different RP. I just used an event that happened due to the lore that was created in the BfT.
It's based on that event. I'll make sure that none of the story material created here will inflect the BfT thread.

I'm interested in joining. I'm juggling between Khergit and Swadian though. I'll try to write out bios for both and post whichever one comes more naturally.

Name: Boris Yakim
Male/Female: male
Origin: Shulus to mother Daria and father Igor both who died in a Khergit raid
Faction: (Who's ass do you kiss?) Vaegirs
Description: 5'8" Brown eyes, dark brown hair that is cut to shoulder length, dark brown goatee, athletic build especially in the legs for running. wearing a cap for cold weather and a fur coat used by the Nomads he once encountered. Leather boots taken from the plunder of a defeated Khergit raiding party.
Weaponry and skills: Expert bowmen learned from the harsh cold climate of the Tundra where the next hunting kill means you live another day. Blade skills are above average which will be shown in the bio as to why that is
Bio: It has been 5 years since Boris set out from Shulus. Khergit raiding parties had always been a plague to the town. Because of this Boris learned not only how to kill a deer with a bow but also a horse and its rider at full gallop. Then there was the day a Khergit "caravan" came. Daria and Igor both went to see what they had as food was always hard to come by and rarely did a caravan come near the area let alone into this small village. It turned out this caravan was just another raiding party in disguise and both Daria and Igor were killed with a spear thrust to the jugular. Boris was out hunting and when he heard the screams he raced back only to see half the people dead and the village yet again smoldering with a few houses standing. It would be rebuilt yet again. But Boris wasn't going to be there for it to be built only to see it burn again. He and 9 others like him formed a group and vowed to kill any Khergits they say coming across the mountain. 5 years later Boris is the only one still left alive from the original group but he has  recruited 15 others since then and together they have become an expert ranger group hunting Khergits in the Tundra that come to pillage or exact revenge on Boris and his men. Armed with a strong bow and arming sword he took from a raiding party he found, Boris is ready to move out and enter the Khergit lands themselves bringing the fight to the enemy hiding in wait to ambush them on there own lands.

Origin: Father was Ortegai, mother was Hulun. Nomadic people from the western steppe.
Description: 5 feet, 10 inches in height. Proud, cunning, martial, and self-serving.

"See those on the wall? I shot those when I was 16!"

Weaponry and skills: He is armed in some of the best Khergit-styled equipment a soldier can buy. A fine composite bow, an inherited steel saber, a small but reinforced round-shield, and flawless Khergit arrows.
All of these he is well trained with, except the shield with which he is mediocre, only being useful for deflecting and catching arrows.

Bio: He was taught from the earliest age to ride, shoot, hunt, and take that which he can from those who don't have the strength keep it. The Steppe is a harsh place, unlike the settled towns, and there is no place for weakness. His father was a great warrior, but not rich. Whenever bandits came howling, he would protect his family with his sword and bow. His mother was strict, but kind.

Eventually the call to war would come again, in Kertun's prime. He was ready, after years of training and raiding with his tribe, they would thrust north and west.
He has become a mercenary captain, leading twenty of the finest generation of warriors to ride the plains. They are his bondsmen, he is their Khan, and he will go wherever glory and gold can be found.

Rallix said:

"See those on the wall? I shot those when I was 16!"

Now i have to go play warband just to get a cool looking character like yours with a picture of him

Description: Short and slight, with sharp features and a rough voice from disuse. Dark hair, braided back, and brown eyes.
Weaponry and skills: Proficient with both a bow and an axe, though more so with the first. Basic survival skills with a natural knack for predicting enemy behavior.
Bio: Istam’s life is one that shows what happens when someone with talent and no morals becomes lazy. A child born in the village of Elderah, Istam had a disdain for work and a lack of empathy, and was considered a bully and a troublemaker by the adults. She grew more cunning with each punishment, and eventually left town altogether to join one of the bands of forest bandits that infested the woods near the Senuzgda Pass. It was too small to be of much use against the larger caravans and patrols, but they became extraordinarily successful at harassing villagers and the other outlaws their infamy began to grow, and with it, their number. After some time, only the well armed and numerous would dare to venture into the forest, and the nobility were approached with the offer of the details of where the hideout was and numbers of men there. After its successful capture, Istam took the bounties she had built up on the other’s heads and moved to Dhirim, which was sufficiently far away to repeat the same trick without alerting the authorities. After that, her skills were requested by the mercenary group that had been hired to make the raid on her ‘friends’, and she accepted, participating in a few minor skirmishes against the Nordic Sea Raiders. She has since deserted, and made her way to Uxhaul, once again relying on geography and time to keep her safe.

I can’t believe how many times I had to refer to the map while writing that. I’ve been playing only Warband for so long.

Lord Tim said:
I'd say both are accepted.
I was also going to say something about Gopats' description, but since he said he'll upload a picture, that problem will solve itself. :grin:

lol didn't note that

Diputs said:

I can’t believe how many times I had to refer to the map while writing that. I’ve been playing only Warband for so long.

Accepted, I never played Warband, which is why I prefer this map :p

Wow! A Swadian anti-Khergit Crusade! :grin: How can I possibly resist?

Name: Reynett
Origin: Born in Amere, as son of a peasant woman. His father was a Khergit raider.
Faction: Swadia.
Description: As the child of a Khergit raider, he has many Khergit features: he is short and a bit broad, with dark, small eyes, short dark hair and a pale face.
Weaponry and skills: He is equipped like a common Swadian infantryman: Flat topped helmet, Haubergon, and Ankle boots, and armed with a Bastard sword and a heater shield. He is an average skilled fighter, so better than the average recruit, but outclassed by Sergeants and most veteran mercenaries. He has 3 years of combat experience in Lords' armies.
Bio: His mother, a Swadian peasant woman, gave birth to him 9 months after a Khergit raid in their village of Amere. As child of a Khergit, he was hardly accepted in the farmers' community, and he was treated like an outcast. At the age of 19, he went to the town of Uxkhall with his mother, earning a living for them as a day-labourer in various buisinesses. After a year, he was able to buy himself a weapon and enlisted in a Lords' army. He fought 2 years on the Rhodock border, and half a year on the Vaegir mountains in an other Lords' party. He earned enough to buy himself decent equipment, and enough experience to call himself a soldier. Although he is looked down upon by his countrymen, he is a nationalistic Swadian. Used to be treated as a foreigner, he doesn't seek company and is a loner. His belief in the creator is simple, and he is loyal to the Swadian church. After hearing about the preparations for the great campaign he is enthousiast and decides to join it.

Accepted.

So now we have a Vaegir, four Swadians and a Khergit.
Another Khergit would be nice...
I'll contact some people that  are still waiting to join the BfT. They'll probably be happy to see another native RP

Anyways I'll post something soon.

Back
Top Bottom