SP - UI The successful raid screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Right now, it is pretty well blank. The picture is nice to look at but it also clears away the loot progress immediately, meaning the last tick's results can only be seen in the event log at bottom left.

I suggest that the results of a successful raid be summarized instead, either by having the loot progress persist on raid completion or offering a numerical listing of the loot. An informal survey of people on a M&B Discord said they preferred the numerical summary, for what that is worth.
ofJXAkW.png

Yeah, there should be a background for the numerical version, because white against flames is nearly unreadable.

I'm curious, what is the average loot you experienced from a successful raid? Is it really that varied and numerous in your experience?

I ask this because on average, I got 1 or 2 types of items from a raid. My personal opinion is that showing individual items is better for the sense of accomplishment then showing x20 and x5 next to two small icons.

My experience might be wrong so that's why I'm curious how was your experience with raids.

For showing loot on the "You've successfully raided the village" menu, I agree. I'll take note.

Last edited:
I agree, although i've never had this amount of loot as shown in the middle picture, if i had, i would like it to be numerical, rather than showing same item several times.
As for the curation, the thread already got developers' attention luckily :wink:

I'm curious, what is the average loot you experienced from a successful raid? Is it really that varied and numerous in your experience?

Oh, this is from a balance mod that gives additional loot. I just wanted it to show it was scalable and easy to read as a summary.

My experience might be wrong so that's why I'm curious how was your experience with raids.

I usually don't spare much attention to the progress bar because I watch the world map for hostile parties coming to stop me from raiding. The most vanilla variety I've looted is five items -- sumpter horse, regular horse, grain, cheese and butter -- but raiding 600+ hearth grain or fish villages can get quite a lot of their products, without the variety. Definitely in the double digits.

For showing loot on the "You've successfully raided the village" menu, I agree. I'll take note.

Thank you.

Hey, just throwing this back up to ask if this was rejected or just forgotten among other things?

Right now, the loot is still wiped once a raid is complete. Also, the display of collected loot doesn't scroll or page over once it fills. This is an issue because players have to keep their eyes on the map to watch for hostile parties that might be approaching them.

Video of what I'm talking about:

Back
Top Bottom