The subject of assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

Well in that case ( as I understand from link you post) you should rather focus on building sites and "nomadic life" instead of trying take control over the town. There is no connection beatwen Mason Guild (historically) and Assassins. It is what You "invented in game". What I am talking about is "Hashshishin Order" which (historically) performed assassination for political/religious reasons.

Assassins target was to control not to kill. They did it in few steps:
1.Take control of castle/fortress which will be easy to defend with few people and hard to access (usually in high mountins) - they always get control over castles by deception..never by frontal attack
2.They send emissaries and spies to nearest towns to prepere the "underground"
3.They demand from local ruler to pay tribute as well as allowed presence of emissaries in his Town
4.If he refused they usually did something like Sicilian Mafia: head of the cow in your bad in the morning for example (more popular was dagger in bed next to your head)
5.If he still refused then assassin would be send

If assassination was successful Assassins start to "work on" the next one in office, on the throne.

This kind of guild I had in mid. I believe is different than Yours. I did not mean to offend anyone  and especially You.  :grin:

NOVICIUS said:
Well in that case ( as I understand from link you post) you should rather focus on building sites and "nomadic life" instead of trying take control over the town. There is no connection beatwen Mason Guild (historically) and Assassins. It is what You "invented in game". What I am talking about is "Hashshishin Order" which (historically) performed assassination for political/religious reasons.

Assassins target was to control not to kill. They did it in few steps:
1.Take control of castle/fortress which will be easy to defend with few people and hard to access (usually in high mountins) - they always get control over castles by deception..never by frontal attack
2.They send emissaries and spies to nearest towns to prepere the "underground"
3.They demand from local ruler to pay tribute as well as allowed presence of emissaries in his Town
4.If he refused they usually did something like Sicilian Mafia: head of the cow in your bad in the morning for example (more popular was dagger in bed next to your head)
5.If he still refused then assassin would be send

If assassination was successful Assassins start to "work on" the next one in office, on the throne.

This kind of guild I had in mid. I believe is different than Yours. I did not mean to offend anyone  and especially You.  :grin:

this world we live in is made up, so using that logic the masons guild can be the publics view of the assasins part.
like bruce waine and batman.

your version of assasinations is a randomer faction that bullies others. while mine protects civilians from corrupt lords that they cant beat without help.

use your imaginination, this is a fictional game in a fictional world, none of the factions ingame excluding the templars are based 100% on actual factions.

if you want feel free to make your guild, you will probaly end up been repeatedly killed till your removed from the game for bullying players for no actual reason, assasins dont capture forts and declare war, assasins use stealth and tactics to eliminate foes who are in greater number and strength]

your guild of assassins is just a new faction, not actually assassins

Actually the name Assassin comes from the Hashashin (or some different way of spelling it). Name comes from the form of cannabis they ate. Hashashins means something like eaters of hash. They are the assassins in assassins creed one and they were very real.

They might not fit this game though but it would be fun to try atleast. Especially since there are great hidden castles on the new map. If one would want to play those it would be interesting.

This is what I am trying to explain to the community..Assassins (yes Hashshashin is coming from "hash" which was been given before the task) where the most powerful Faction in Middle East until Mongols destroy them completely. The Assassin as ppl imagine it today is coming from 16th/17th century and actually as Japanese ninja (the same period).

And Yes Maxicus I fought exactly about the same castle and Bad Land as Home of assassins as this is exactly kind of castle which Assassins would take control of.

More on "real" Assassins of medieval time(sorry for wiki but is the simple way to post)here
and about my favorite character: Old Man of the Mountain"

This are amazing stories... :grin:

Maxikus said:
Actually the name Assassin comes from the Hashashin (or some different way of spelling it). Name comes from the form of cannabis they ate. Hashashins means something like eaters of hash. They are the assassins in assassins creed one and they were very real.

They might not fit this game though but it would be fun to try atleast. Especially since there are great hidden castles on the new map. If one would want to play those it would be interesting.

As well as suicide assassins.

Back
Top Bottom